Mombasa Highway Municipal District 3

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by Afro Kittens, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Afro Kittens

Afro Kittens Forerunner

[​IMG]
    Welcome to Mombasa!
    **This map takes you back to the Halo 2 era when Mombasa came under siege by the covenant, it reintroduces the highway and a small portion of the massive megalopolis.
    In this map you will find 2 areas, a small portion of the Mombasa Underground Highway and the small Mombasa municipal district 3. During the siege of Mombasa Municipal district 3's highway was destroyed by scarabs leaving it partially flooded. Citizens in this area became trapped and eventually died off.

[​IMG]
    This is the blue spawn, red will spawn in the middle of the city.
    [​IMG]
    The flooded part of the highway, power is down in this section. And grass has grown into the metal portion.
    [​IMG]
    The spawn camera overlooks the middle interior of the city.
    Additional Screens.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Berb

Berb Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

from the pics, it looks like you have done a very good job on this map. i really like the underground area. you could have put the post in the casual or the competitive section

3. PinkishObject

PinkishObject Forerunner

very nice i would likke to see this with a purple effect as well might also give an added Halo ODST feel

4. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Black Theorem's Pick for the week of 2/21 to 2/28

5. JD Horx

JD Horx Forerunner

Hey,
    the pics look great, the sky line is very good designed, I'd like to play this myself...
    i'll download this...

6. DeltaFoxtrot262

DeltaFoxtrot262 Forerunner

Really nice map. Great job on both the map and the story. Very aesthetically pleasing. dl and liked

Meant to edit this comment earlier. I played this with some of my friends the other day on both slayer and infection. To be honest it I thought it was more fun on infection just because the way the maps laid out lots of places to ambush and strike plus it kinda goes with the story of the map.

#6 DeltaFoxtrot262, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  7. patiflops2

patiflops2 Forerunner

nice map dude, realy fun to play on.