Modern Warfare 2: Flash vs. Stun

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R Richard P26, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Turkey bag56

Turkey bag56 Ancient

If your talking to me then the answer is to find out what game would be better to make. Not to have people go in the thread thinking there all cool and troll it.
    Well I guess you have nothing better to do with your life.
    Oh and Scobra was talking about you "You use a flash if you're a camping *****"
    Telling me to "get through fifth grade" after I said "If it gets the job done it's good!" which is the opposite of what they were saying was acting like fifth grade makes me wonder if your mentally challenged or something.
    You fail!

2. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

You wouldn't think that if I were a 'troll' (which you still need to research the definition of), then my account wouldn't be banned from the site?
    Well it isn't, because I am a somewhat respected member who contributes to the site and community, and don't make unnecessary threads that could be kept in the MW2 discussion thread, when I say it doesn't make any difference which of the two options I wasted bandwidth over.

Just so you know, keeping these forums running isn't free.
    While researching the definition of troll, keep in mind everything you've done or said on these forums.

Also, expect a thread lock.
    Grow up.

3. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

All of you SHUT THE **** UP.

This thread is fine as is.

Furthermore, you WERE trolling Camel. Insulting people based on a generic weapon that bares no difference to alternatives other than preference is NOT objective rationalization. I came in here to see what the problem was based on your recommendation and it seems more personal than helping the site.

On that note, all of you need to calm the **** down.

Any reference to the matter from here on will be infracted with extreme prejudice, meaning, a single mention of it will result in a permanent scar on your ban record here.