Modded Maps For The Forums?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by MCGreen24, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCGreen24

MCGreen24 Forerunner

ANYONE FOR MODDED CONTENT?

If im missing WHY, fill me in please.

I think people who in vision incredible maps, that cant be made by what Bungie gives us, should be allowed to be put into a forum. For Example, maybe a modded maps forum. Or maybe make a prefix *MODDED* The people who take the time to move all those coliseum walls, or all those Rocks and Tin Cups, all the Lights and Vehicles, and all the Man Cannons and Grids; should be able to have an even slightest reward of showing it to the community of Forge Hub. A lot of sweat-filled work goes into a map, especially a modded map, and the creator should be praised for their effort. They should get noticed.

You know how easy remakes like Valhalla and High Ground would be? Lets see... Wall coliseum floors, or rocks... A small hill with little boulders to block LOS, or huge modded content - AKA Valhalla remake. There would be a massive release in remakes that would be enjoyed by the thousands.

For the current rules, why just take them without question? Martin Luther King Jr., ask the question why... He asked why to the rules of society and in this case, forgehub, and he helped make a change. Wouldn’t it be awesome driving on Sandtrap, Sandbox, Sandolanche (Avalanche), Isolation, Standoff, Valhalla, High Ground, and all the other great maps from past games??? Just think about the possibilities... nearly endless. The sky is the limit.

Just take a look at how epic this is:
    (Not made by me, Made BY: RANDPLAYER)

[​IMG]

That is a minor achievement, with all respect, compared to the possibilities of the great forgers of Forge Hub.

This is what it was made out of....
    [​IMG]The one everyone knows.

Thats what im talking about, take a bunch of items and make somthing great. *CLAP,CLAP-CLAP,CLAP*

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

BY: MCGreen24 - The Activist (HEHE)

THINK OF THE MINI-GAMES!!!!! O.O

2. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

We're affiliated with Bungie. Bungie didn't like modded content.

Also, Halo is a Microsoft game. Microsoft doesn't like modded content.

That's pretty much all I kind of know on the subject, and that's enough to satisfy me. I'm sure there are forums/sites out there that support modded content... just not ForgeHub.

3. MCGreen24

MCGreen24 Forerunner

So your saying Forge Hub could get sued?

4. Naughty Badger

Naughty Badger Forerunner

When you mod you just say you don't have the skill to make a good map with what is given to you. Sure it takes some work but all you do is add framerate and in some cases, like your second picture, you make a map with no purpose and thats a big waste of time.

5. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

We don't want to hurt our friendship with Bungie and Microsoft, so no.

:lock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.