MOAR Forge Art and other pictures.

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by TheOlympusPrime, Apr 4, 2012.

1. LD

LD Ancient

2. II6clique jxIxj

II6clique jxIxj Ancient

The first and fourth picture are great. Love them. Too bad we can't have red hill like textures in game, they really add a lot. Good job my friend

3. bullet2thehead9

bullet2thehead9 Promethean

I would have to agree with II6clique jxIxj, the first and the last one are the best but I think that the last one would have been bettEr if there was no weapon in the screenshot. The reason I don't like the 2nd and 3rd ones is because the falling positions look odd and the look just like normal halo reach falling, but in the forth one the position of the falling silhouette gives of s much stronger feel to the viewer. Also the first one looks amazing I am loving the theme and how well it was used with the hills and the block placement. Did you make the map for the first picture?

4. TheOlympusPrime

TheOlympusPrime Forerunner

I built every bone breaking bit of it. I used some of my forge designs to make it look nicer and I made the crane into many many columns, nearly 100% round. I agree, the falling pictures were a bit sloppy, I'll go back and redo them with different FX's and other things too.

5. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

6. TheOlympusPrime

TheOlympusPrime Forerunner

I can't at the moment, I made this thread from a mObile device. I'll embed tonight if possible.

7. bullet2thehead9

bullet2thehead9 Promethean

So what if you are on a mobile device. I post my maps and screenshots on my phone and my screenshots are embedded.

8. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

Same here however I can't do that right now because of 343 file blackout the only way I could get my pictures was by having them in my fileshare or my recent screenshots