Sandbox MLG Vintrility

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by zatheking, Jul 27, 2009.

1. zatheking

zatheking Ancient

This is my second map that I'm posting on forgehub. This is a symmetrical map supporting MLG TS, KOTH, ONS CTF, and Skyball. Best for 4v4.

Download Link: http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3Us...ileid=88220552

Weapons:
    Carbine x2
    Battle Rifle x7
    Sniper Rifle x1
    Rocket Launcher x1

Pictures:
    Overview
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 64KB.
    [​IMG]

Snipe Room
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 89KB.
    [​IMG]

Rocket Bridge
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 84KB.
    [​IMG]

Red Car
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 92KB.
    [​IMG]

Red Street
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 90KB.
    [​IMG]

Red Elbow
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 80KB.
    [​IMG]

Red Pink(same as Blue Pink)
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 71KB.
    [​IMG]

First Hill / White
    [​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 83KB.
    [​IMG]

Red Base

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 98KB.
    [​IMG]

Make sure to download: http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3Us...ileid=88220552

#1 zatheking, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  2. BRANKE0H

BRANKE0H Ancient

Looks very clean and looks amszing,I'll download and get back

3. HaIo

HaIo Ancient

I will DL and tell you how gameplay went out, looks like its good from pics shown

4. HaIo

HaIo Ancient

Gameplay went great, except one thing, not enough spawn points!

#4 HaIo, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  5. zatheking

zatheking Ancient

The spawns didn't seem to be a problem when we played. Oh well I'll see if I can fix them for v2.

6. The T in Teabag

The T in Teabag Ancient

looks like the red base team has farther to go at the bottom of the map, so the blues could get the power weapon down there, otherwise good job

7. zatheking

zatheking Ancient

^ Not really true. Plus usually both teams lose two people.