Foundry MLG Symmetry

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by Neone, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Neone

Neone Ancient

Okay, this is my first MLG map. Just as the name states, the map is symmetrical to both sides. Based in foundry (which is a dying breed of map variants due to sandbox). This map features a tower overlooking an arena area. Also, a secondary tower with sniper. Weapons featured on this map:

Battle Rifles
    1x Rocket Launcher
    1x Sniper Rifle
    1x Mauler
    1x Plasma Pistol

Screenshots:

Tunnel including Custom Powerup:
    [​IMG]

Covered respawn "hubs" (one on each side of the map):
    [​IMG]

View of sniper location (from main tower):
    [​IMG]

View of main tower (from sniper location):
    [​IMG]

Arena (oddball and neutral bomb spawn on fence box):
    [​IMG]

Back tunnel (below) and mauler tunnel (above):
    [​IMG]

<< Map Location >>
    Halo 3 File Details

This map can be found on my (Neone4000) file share as well.
    Thanks for viewing!

#1 Neone, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  2. STWOW

STWOW Ancient

You can't link your screenshots directly to bungie you need to embed them from a different website like photobucket or haloscreenshots

3. Neone

Neone Ancient

Yea I see that now... I'll fix that shortly

4. SiR Shmo0pY

SiR Shmo0pY Ancient

Ok, first off I have to address something; whoever put a one star when he had no pics, **** YOU, you don't even know what the map looks like and you rate a 1 star? For shame...

I can honestly say I have never seen a mlg map with no interlocking, but hey, IT'S NOT REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!! Great job with the balance and such, my BR will be pwning those pesky noobs soon:).

5. NYYanks33

NYYanks33 Ancient

Srry for mean words but looks like a failed attempt at MLG. It has a random Fence Box in the middle for nothing. From what I see you have to grenade jump to the second level in last pic. If you want to get better, look at other good maps. Take notes. Learn how to merge (not saying it has o have some). Then make a map using all your gatherd info. Good luck.

6. Neone

Neone Ancient

Nah, you do not have to grenade jump. There are crates on the front side you can use to jump up. Sorry I did not position the pic as such.

Edit: Originally I had the rocket launcher on the fence box but moved it. Otherwise, the fence box is just an obstacle for to hide behind (even though you can shoot through it) or whatever you wish to do with it. Also, on oddball and neutral assault it holds the skull/bomb.

#6 Neone, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  7. XxWoolyxX

XxWoolyxX Ancient

Ok i teach how to forge perfectly and i see that even a lower ranked forger(no offense) has an interest in mlg maps, i can show you everything for free within about 45 minutes, for free my gt s Wasted Lemur

8. Garmen86

Garmen86 Ancient

use more interlocks or geomerging!!!