MLG Sanc V7 Gameplay (My POV)

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by 4shot, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4shot

4shot Bloodgulch

Hello, Forgehubbers. As many of you know, I'm not very active in this community anymore, since the forging community in general hasn't been active as of late.

Here is a gameplay on Sanc V7. It's not a flashy gameplay in the least, but you won't see a whole lot of that anyways at the level I typically play at. This game was extremely close and included the MLG pro Elumnite, SingleHaloClips kids Kosh Point 0 and Blasda, and Lou Dobbs, who is often known as the best player to have never been to an event. This was my first game of the day, but as I rarely have the chance to play pros, I didn't get the chance to play any of them while warmed up. Since there aren't any decent players in this community, this is probably the most skillful gameplay any of you will ever see (trololol). Anyways, here's the video -

Halo reach mlgv7 gameplay (Blood Gulch pov) - YouTube

And on a more serious note, I'd appreciate it if you guys would check out Sniper XL's other videos. He doesn't get a whole lot of views on YouTube, and I think he deserves to be noticed. You don't have to do this, but it would help him greatly if you would watch his videos, subscribe to him, or even recommend him to your friends. His channel, as in this video, is IXSn1perXL. His videos mostly consist of MLG gameplay, so I'm not sure if it will appeal to many of you, but I'm sure you'll learn a thing or two by checking out his videos. Well, I'm out. This may be my last post for a little while now.

#1 4shot, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  2. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

Considering your ego, you really need to better your aim with the DMR.

And the cluster ****ing in center... Jesus Christ it looked like I was watching a Rumble Pit game.

3. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

Holy ****, that was the highest ratio of scenery:surprise:pponent hits I've ever seen in someone with a condescending tone.

4. 4shot

4shot Bloodgulch

It's called sarcasm. I probably should have made that obvious for someone such as yourself. And my DMR would destroy you if you ever played against me, so don't act like you could do any better. This was my first game that day, so my DMR wasn't yet warmed up, but even that would be enough to beat anyone in this community save for Career.

As for my constantly going into ring, you've obviously never played a Sanc game in your life before, and if you have, you've probably never won a game against decent players. Without our team constantly controlling ring, that game would have been lost. Know what you're talking about before you post. My game knowledge far surpasses yours.

Again, this was my first game that game. Considering all but a few of you can't do better on your absolute best days, none of you should be talking. This isn't meant to be a flashy game with loads of sick snipes and a perfect DMR. While I may not have hit every shot, you aren't going to hit every shot when playing at this level. I guarantee you that any player in this game - myself included - would goose all but the best players in this community. And if I sound condescending, it's because I'm trying to be. Don't take it personally.

#4 4shot, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  5. SargeantSarcasm

That's the point, you're talking yourself up, being condescending, generally being a **** about it, and yet the video doesn't even show you walking the walk.

6. MockKnizzle008

MockKnizzle008 Ancient

Yawn.

Why would I waste my time watching your play when I can just watch actual pros instead? I'll learn more that way, right?

7. 4shot

4shot Bloodgulch

The gameplay is still far superior to anything anyone in this community is capable of, as well as 90% of the MLG community. I don't care if a couple of butthurt children come in here to criticize my gameplay; if I didn't already know that this was a good gameplay, I wouldn't have requested to have it uploaded. Got anything else to say?

As long as you avoid anyone outside of the top 6, you'll most likely have more to learn from in their gameplay than in mine. But considering I outslay a pro, his runningmate, an MLG prodigy, and a damn good team of 4, you won't get too much better than this gameplay. And considering how few Reach pro gameplay videos are being uploaded lately, you likely will end up watching a multi-month old gameplay of a player who only gets flashy clips and lacks any real skill, such as Ninja. Whether or not you watch my gameplay means nothing to me, but if you don't intend to, what the hell are you even doing in this thread?

#7 4shot, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  8. GrenadeGorilla8

GrenadeGorilla8 Forerunner

Can't even blame bloom on those misses...

9. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

It's a video game.

What are we arguing and criticizing about again?

10. theSpinCycle

theSpinCycle Halo Reach Era

His performance in the video game. It's an MLG gameplay, I'm pretty sure that's what we're supposed to do here :p

11. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

I don't think you understand what a forum is.

I'm not here to dispute with you that I am a better player, because I am one. No questions asked. No debate to be had. It's that simple. I'v played you, you're nothing special. Even my track record shows how much superior I am at slaying than you.

And 90% of the MLG community? What? The heck did you get that bogus percentage from?

As for your last bit, this isn't your forum. You posted a gameplay vid, we criticized what you did wrong (ie: You have a sloppy shot and predictable movement patterns) It's not that we're "butthurt" (Why should we be? lol), we're just joining in on a forum post.

And another thing that I just can't understand for the life of me is how people, who may well be better than the average player, feel that they can justify their dickish behavior simply based on the fact that they're better than the average player at a VIDEOGAME. I don't get it. I'm not sure if I ever will, but does anyone else not see the idiocy in this? Let's take away your skill at a game, what else can you use to justify such a behavior towards others?

I guess the only thing I can do is be the example I'd like to see hen it comes to such an issue.

But cool gameplay vid, bro.

#11 Shanon, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  12. 4shot

4shot Bloodgulch

Based on what? I've never played you in my life and, based on my track record (Not talking about stats, since those are completely meaningless), you can't even touch me.
    Your track record? You have no track record, just an average K/D you got by playing against bad kids. The fact that you think stats have any relevance here just tells me that you'd never be able to take a game from me.

13. MrSamDavies

MrSamDavies Promethean

You're average at best, sorry to hurt your ego.

14. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner

So, since no one else will say anything, I propose a showdown.

15. theSpinCycle

theSpinCycle Halo Reach Era

You and Shanon. jk

I second the Shanon - 4shot match cause.

16. SargeantSarcasm

I'm still laughing that this guy doesn't understand he's getting **** for his douchebag attitude and assuming he's better than everyone, not just that his gameplay is bad.

17. Cheeze

Cheeze <FONT COLOR="#FE2EC8"><b>I Beat the Staff!</b></FO

Stats = Meaningless

[​IMG]

Halo: Reach has a ranking system that parties players around the same skill level (Which is determined by multiple variables) to give the players a challenge. Also, said Variables are the "Track record."

They play 2 different styles. One's an MLG try hard and the other is Shannon.

We all know who the winrar is here.

#17 Cheeze, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  18. xzamplez

xzamplez Ancient

I'm not taking sides here, but the skill matching system is horrible in Reach. Stats don't mean much.

Let's not turn this into anti-MLG bullshit.

19. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner

Regardless of their playing styles, they can still 1v1 each other.

This isn't a vote, or a debate. It's a yes or no.

I proposed this simply because it's irritating to see two people say they're better than one another and yet have never played against each other.

#19 Eightball, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  20. Korlash

Korlash Remember Isao

Holy ****, this is an amazing thread.

I didn't know Blood Gulch had to prove himself as an amazing player on a forum like forgehub.

But hey, if I was better than 90% than the MLG community, I would do the EXACT same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.