MLG Prospect v2(updated)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by chaoskilla55, Jul 7, 2008.

1. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

this maps asthetics are pretty sick and looks like it could be a pretty fun MLG map. my verdict is a 8/10

2. chaoskilla55

chaoskilla55 Ancient

umm i need to say one thing to maelstroms comment.. um there isnt any money to put cover for the bridge . dont worry i tried rearanging stuff. and i didnt try to copy onslaught its just that most mlg are 2 bases symmetrically opposite from eachother and to make the map flow well .. that s just jow it turned out. and there is plenty of ways to get around the maps.. i even put a secret pro jump at the bottom B side to Mid B side. just use it like the gold one to gold two jump on gaurdian ... it works.. ND The reason i stressed no cover for the bridge is that i hate when ppl are spawn camping on ONSlaught they use the middle bridge and always just hide there until their shields recharge. so now u cant camp the bridge and spawn camp... and it plays very well u should actually try getting around the map for a while... did u notice i slanted the red and blue bases's front walls so that you can just jump right up to the base. u should see .i planned it out

3. Techne

Techne Ancient

The bases kind of remind me of onslaught, but I'm going to download anyways.

4. drak

drak Ancient

i have the first one currently, and this one totally switches from that boring "tower bulge" thingy in the middle...very nice redesign, gotta delete your old one for this!

5. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

i love the curved bridge look, and also the double walls angled downwards. this map has a unique look, but i dont know if i can download, stupid limit!

6. chaoskilla55

chaoskilla55 Ancient

i NEED oPiNiOnS

7. BIGGnelson

BIGGnelson Ancient

ooooo i like the curvy bridge thing you did a good job on that the bases look so much different from most mlg maps and i like it i think you should have kept at least one sniper but hey im not the one making this

8. chaoskilla55

chaoskilla55 Ancient

should i make it so u can frop down on the main bases????

9. chaoskilla55

chaoskilla55 Ancient

i think this deserves more downloads...

10. IncredibleHulk

IncredibleHulk Ancient

this maps really nice, it has really good interlocking and looks like a overall good map to play mlg on 5/5

11. chaoskilla55

chaoskilla55 Ancient

Version 3 is almost done i addedd cover on the bridge and revamped the walkways abd switched a few nades but now it looks newer than ever and ths time ITS GOING MLG

12. Phoenix Phire13

Phoenix Phire13 Ancient

Nice, looks like a good MLG for sure. I like the half-pipe. Though I expect more fusing on a MLG map. 4/5.

13. chaoskilla55

chaoskilla55 Ancient

wat do u meen... everything is fused so its smooth. not one thing isnt fused(exageration)

14. tw khaotik

tw khaotik Ancient

looks pretty sweet, a DL for me!

15. WheezyMoney

WheezyMoney Ancient

this is a pretty cool map. i like the hanging bridge. some things i'd like to comment on however. under the side walkways there seems to be room behind the stairs which is kind of weird. and fore the red and blue bases. i would have put the double wall that is above it the other way so you can bank grenades off of it. i hope you address these issues in v3. but other than that is looks like it has some good lines of sight and that bridge is really innovative. good job.

16. n1n3CAL

n1n3CAL Ancient

Great interlocking. Clean and well shaped. Other than that it doesn't stand out that much unfortunately. But then again it is kind of hard to make an MLG map stand out. 4/5