Foundry MLG Melody

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by Apo, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Apo

Apo Ancient

Database here > MLG Melody - Forge Hub Map Database

map link here > Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

info: The control point is B. The quickest route from base to base is on the Lilly Pads, You can rush into the other base snag the flag then jump back on the Lilly Pads, you are very visible up there but it is the quickest route. Also in my gameplay i have found the Pockets to be VERY useful. view lower pictures to find Base Tower Pocket and see how you will be unnoticed here and can also be used to escape fire and get regenerated.

M
    LG Melody

Weapons:
    2x Carbine
    4x BR
    1x Mauler
    2x Frags
    4x Plasmas

[​IMG]
    Overview
    [​IMG]
    Bottom Base
    [​IMG]
    Top Base Tower
    [​IMG]
    Base Tower Pocket
    [​IMG]
    Bottom Mid
    [​IMG]
    A Sideview
    [​IMG]
    B Overview
    [​IMG]
    B Sideview

2. Muiriled

Muiriled Ancient

To be honest it looks like it involves too much jumping to get from place to place. Other than that it looks well forged and designed nicely. I would suggest attempting to replace most jumps with ramps or stairs.

3. l PATRICK l

l PATRICK l Ancient

nice spam muilriled, anyways in mlg you shouldn't have camping spots like in the bases towers, and the slanted box promotes tons of camping, espicially when the grenades will just fall back down when thrown in the box, HOWEVER i do like the door at the bottom of the base, this allows easier access to a from the bases, which is neccesary in mlg. And you merged very nicely, something that usually doesn't get thrown out to alot of people, so once again if your having trouble with my opinions, message me and i can show u. congrats agian

#3 l PATRICK l, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  4. Jaya

Jaya Ancient

sorry, camping spot on the sides of the bases has to go. and the middle is kinda weird, im not sure how it'll play out in mlg. it was a good effort but i don't see anything to special to be onest.

5. Apo

Apo Ancient

its been tested and the bottom mid is fine it is just that i had center pieces but they were all just so boring so i got rid of it and it works out really well in scrims also you have to jump to get to A no matter what which sucks i ran out of items. but nobody camps the pockets because your exposed from whatever side and you can't do much there. its sorta like an attic on narrows it wont ruin gameplay