MLG Mlg fuze

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by SpLiT, Nov 15, 2010.

1. SpLiT

SpLiT Forerunner

Hey everyone here is MLG Fuze. This was made from the parent map FUZE which is shown in the Competitive Database. Good compliments. FUZE is a must check out map. Hs been updated to compliment all MLG game-types except for Assault and Territories. This means it supports TS, CTF, FFA, and Oddball. Very fun to play and is has amazing Architecture. Please leave any comments or suggestions here. Any feedback is good feedback when it comes to making maps. Below are some screen shots to get an idea of what you are downloading.

MAP IS NOW FINAL!

P.S. 4v4 Slayer is amazing on FUZE. CTF is right up there with it on the scale.
    Screen Shot 1: High View
    [​IMG]
    Screen Shot 2: Low View
    [​IMG]
    Screen Shot 3: Side View
    [​IMG]
    Thank you!

#1 SpLiT, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  2. L0d3x

L0d3x Forerunner

I'm not a huge fan of how the center bridge area can only be accessed from one direction. Combine that with the cover available on top and once a team has hold of that position all they need to do is carefully monitor the ramp that leads upwards.

3. SpLiT

SpLiT Forerunner

Ok good advice. I will look into what i can do to fix this! Keep it coming!

4. Twisted Tension

Twisted Tension Forerunner

Well I just downloaded it and everything seems pretty good. I do agree though that there needs to be another way up onto the bridge. I expect you thought of jet pack but I dont think that wil be enough. Other than that it is still a fantastic map that I will promote to everyone. Do you play on running any other games on it? I just downloaded it but plan on having friends play with me here when they get on. Im still flabergasted on how this map looks and plays. What made u decide to do this?

5. SpLiT

SpLiT Forerunner

Once again thank you for the compliments. I hope you enjoy it as much asI did building it. Well honestly I built this map out from 3 goals.
    1. To have that Oooo,awww factor to anyone who loads it up. "Check"
    2. To have a nice flowing map that runs well in and out of MLG. "Check"
    3. In MLG people are mad about sprint and I like it ut dont think it should be in MLG. So I thought to myself how can I counter act this for them. I decided to have the map punish you for over extending and poor decision making with SPrint. It does that. There is good cover but if you extend to far, you are at high risk of tem shot and that is what I wanted and you cant just sprint away because in the middle where will you run to besides back to ur team?

That right there is how I built this map! Hopefully it answers your question!
    Spread the map.

Goal 1 to get it into Matchmaking.
    Goal 2. MlG Circuit

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

New map updates!

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Map is now final!

#5 SpLiT, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2010