MLG Forsaken

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by nickseeknconker, Aug 30, 2008.

1. nickseeknconker

nickseeknconker Ancient
    Banned

MLG Forsaken the map I promised that would be done!and it is, I am now presenting it to forgehub the map that took me like 5 days okay well in the picture you see the too towers I took a picture of it but I modified the too towers a little, now they stretch right across like an overpass I didn't really make the bases significant they are different though then the bases you usually see like MLG onslaught. I used an amplified canvas I only kept the barrier though so I don't take credit for the barrier, I give credit to fritzer for the amplified barrier, well I tested game play and it is very smooth. Try this map and you will see that it is a very Complex map even though it is complex it will take like 2 minutes to get use too. The bases are symmetrical so there was no point of me putting too pictures of the same exact thing just with a different sign

HERES THE LINK TO DL IT-----http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=25582885

SUPPORTS

MLG ONS CTF v 5
    MLG TS v 5
    MLG BALL v 5
    MLG KING v 5

TESTERS

ME-A pOiSoNeD BR

UI JENNIE CRAIG

AOCxTOoXiCxFOol

brwnphenom

ur real bro

CRAZY TECHNO

( i thank them all if it wasn't for them this map wouldn't be on FH)

[​IMG]---tower1

[​IMG]---tower 2

[​IMG]---middle

[​IMG]----b base

[​IMG]---some action

[​IMG]---get maulerd

SO PLEASE TRY MY MAP YOU WILL SEE IT IS VERY DIFFERENT!! AND IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE!!

2. zoner117

zoner117 Ancient

Good map! I will download. I like the layout and the idea. The map looks well built ad the gameplay looks fun.
    The only thing I would suggest is mor cover and less wide open spaces.
    4/5 Great job and Keep Forging!

3. Kimory

Kimory Ancient

Would you be able to provide a clearer picture of Tower 1? I don't see how you get on. The diagonal wall at Tower 2 is a bit crooked. In my opinion, Tower 1 needs more cover on it and towards the base sides, and Tower 2 would need some cover two. The Tower 2 base corners look a bit bare and easy to get killed at, so maybe you could improve on that. I like the design of the center structure, but since it's an MLG map and BR's are abundant, I think you should replace the BR in the center with a Mauler or Rocket Launcher, you decide. Also, the bases look a bit cramped, and in my opinion too closed off. Apart from that long rant, I like how the map looks like it flows together and it's very open, which can provide intense BR battles and team firing angles. One more thing, try to make it so that the people on the towers don't have too much of an advantage with cover, as they have highground and people would have hard time grenading/BR'ing them as they simply have to duck. All in all, it looks like an intense open map, I would suggest tweaking some of the towers and base, and adding something to the corners of the map.

4. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

Nice Map, love the interlocking, however, one problem, it may be a little too wide open. 4/5