MLG Elevation

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by GTL Brandyn, Aug 14, 2008.

1. GTL Brandyn

GTL Brandyn Ancient

#1 GTL Brandyn, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  2. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

Pm me when you get the pictures on. you need to do it within 24 hours or itll get locked.

3. GTL Brandyn

GTL Brandyn Ancient

Do I have to release the map within 24 hours?

NVM I will release it tonight but I will just keep updating.

4. ZOMG

ZOMG Ancient

Hello and welcome to forgehub. I hope that you will continue to be a part of this community and will be active. However, your post is not up to forgehub standards. You must have your images embedded. Please read this topic for more information about correct posting format. If you need help with embedding pictures, follow these instructions. You must first access them from your screenshots section in your Halo 3 bungie.net profile. Then, save them to your computer. You must use and external image hosting site, such as imageshack. Upload the images then select them. It should provide and image url for you, then take that url and insert it into the text box that appears when you click the image icon while posting. Good luck with your post, and if you need any further assistance please PM me or a forgehub moderator..

5. Ja Red is Ninja

Ja Red is Ninja Ancient

Oh god... another MLG map. Why do people post these things. and next time post your map after you have pics ready... these type of things are so anoying...

6. sgt.pepper

sgt.pepper Ancient

ya i agree but i like mlg maps, but it sounds cool but, pics boy u need pics

7. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Anymore posts regarding the issue of images will be marked as spam. He has the idea.

Edit: OR saying it's not up to standards. What Jebus did was bend the rules. He shouldn't have done that, but I guess i did not make myself clear. Now I am.

#7 ZANDER1994, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  8. Jebus1001

Jebus1001 Ancient

Tru dat, but I'm just going to remind him that besides pictures what he needs more than that is a link to his map (not your fileshare)

9. GTL Brandyn

GTL Brandyn Ancient

#9 GTL Brandyn, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  10. H3C x Nevz

H3C x Nevz Ancient

i see very few differences from Onslaught, plus no proof you even playtested it, so we don't know if it is more tactical.

squidhands likes this.
  11. squidhands

squidhands Ancient

Please explain further on how this is more tactical than one of the most constantly tested Foundry maps ever.

12. GTL Brandyn

GTL Brandyn Ancient

13. GTL Brandyn

GTL Brandyn Ancient

Anyone want to help us with our next map?

14. A SouthPark Kid

A SouthPark Kid Ancient

it good 4/5 but you copied onslaught alot on it on the first 3 pics i thought you took pics of onslaught, but you admitted it wich is good. By chance do you start with onslaught and then delete stuff and make your own, just sking.

15. drak

drak Ancient

turn the bridges upside down, and add wep holders on the barriers so they dont fall off....3/5 for the map though, cuz u didnt say why its more tactical than onslought

16. oX Arson Xo

oX Arson Xo Ancient

nice one for stealing onslaught, if you take someones map you have to atleast give them credit even if you edit it.
    also i dont like how you say its more tactical based completely on your biased opinion.

sorry for coming off as a **** but after reading all that it pretty much called for it.

17. II BEERPONG II

II BEERPONG II Ancient

VERY clean and well interlocked...I downloaded and gave it a shot, and it plays very well. I love your center structure and base designs as well. Not so much the A and B sides. Maybe work on them a bit?

18. GTL Brandyn

GTL Brandyn Ancient

The new version is much improved.

Also people nothing is from onslaught just inspired by onslaught, we redid the entire map from scratch.

19. Camoflaug

Camoflaug Ancient

i like that middle structure iv very seen that before and i see you put walls all around the sides cause there is no geomerging im glad you did that if you wernt going to geomerg for no gernade slipage great job i see the resemplance in onslaught but its also different i love the back structures i always look for a different play style when i look at mlg maps.

20. mrgregsux

mrgregsux Ancient

Pretty nice, if you removed the coil though and actually replaced it with a Grav lift, that might be interesting.

Not enough MLG maps utilize Gravlifts.