MLG Coldmanjaro

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by Rogue Shadow IV, Aug 6, 2008.

?

What would you rate this map as.

1. Poor

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Okay

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Average

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Good

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Great

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Budgetgravy

Budgetgravy Ancient

Hmmm

Could have less weapons in one area and more spread out to give it more of a competitive feel.3/5. After playing it I felt like the rockets were over powering because of the higher location.

2. firephoenix229

firephoenix229 Ancient

The first part is true. MLG maps do not have power weapons, power ups, shield doors, or teleporters. However, the second part is incorrect. An MLG map can be asymmetrical if it is for FFA gametypes. Many people like to play FFA MLG gametypes.

3. Rogue Shadow IV

Rogue Shadow IV Ancient

OK I get it so just let it go down the page if its so bad. I understand you don't had to keep posting the same thing over and over again.

4. Just as Mad

Just as Mad Ancient

Is Guardian symmetric? No so MLG DOES use asymmetric maps. But as said before the weapon set is NOT MLG.

5. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

I'm new but my map post is proper. I'm putting up a weapons list because I feel it is necessary. But yes, this is not MLG (MLG does not use equipment)
    MLG keeps game play balanced. And a map isn't MLG unless MLG accepts it. Yes, I learned these lessons the hard way!

6. KratosAurion777

KratosAurion777 Ancient

As everyone else has stated, this is not up to MLG Standards. Anyway, I would say that you need to do a little more than re-arrange spawns and weapons. I see that you added 2 shield doors and made a floating wall for the rockets to spawn on, but I think that the rocket spawn would look better geo-merged. Also, you should probably move the shotgun so that it isn't right next to the Overshield. The Invisibility could be placed in a better location as well. It is an O.K. first map, but you might want to take a look at Forging 101 and try making maps on other maps (Coldstorage is rather limiting, and many try and fail to make something good on that map).

7. Rogue Shadow IV

Rogue Shadow IV Ancient

Stop Commenting you guys are just repeating the same things over and over again so let this go down the page for heavens sake!!! OK!

8. FirstXboxKid

FirstXboxKid Ancient

Cool.

This looks like an interesting map, but there is only one problem, cold storage isnt very good for forging, it only has barriers, and walls, then just weapons and equipment. the spawn placements are good, and the weapon placements are good looking, however, he did a good job for the materials he had, which is not many. although it could use more work.

9. VGI dYn4sTy

VGI dYn4sTy Ancient

fix your pic i can not see any of them