MLG China

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by Steeveness, Jun 20, 2008.

1. xxAl Capwnagexx

xxAl Capwnagexx Ancient

Try backing up from the pictures A LOT, I can't even tell what is going on in the map. It looks like to me that all you are showing is the gate and nothing else, and I don't even understand the gate.

2. super trooper88

super trooper88 Ancient

Wow, way to quadruple post. We do have a rule about not doing that in the forums.

I can't see much of your maps from the pics, so I'm not sold enough to download. I suggest adding more pics and description to your post. From what little I got from the pics, the map seems very small, and I doubt it would not support a full 4v4 MLG TS match.

And FYI many MLG players, real MLG players, are practically famous among gaming communities, so they get random FR's on their many different accounts anyways...

3. i_support_elites

4. Steeveness

Steeveness Ancient

Sorry for over posting surely, the screenshots could be be better though I've just got back from vacation to see it's 3 stars :( Oh well better luck next time :( ahhh

5. Pirates

Pirates Ancient

MLG= not this Map
    MLG= open for balances br fights, carbines thrown in for the better marksmen, and occasional power weapons
    -not sheild doors, oversheilds, gates, and fusion coils,

I respect that you made a good map, but please, take it off MLG settings
    MLG Maps should be Griffball court size

good map but, no MLG

Capture Out!

6. x Dropkicked x

x Dropkicked x Ancient

I Really, really like the stairs (and walls) to provide a roof, looks very much like a hanger, and gives a nice enclosed feel to the map, taking it far from foundry. Very nice

7. infected6dreams

infected6dreams Ancient

Hey steve! i already downloaded it so there isn't much more i can say.. Great job!

8. Steeveness

Steeveness Ancient

Thanks, Kevin !

9. x Butt3rball x

x Butt3rball x Ancient

Looks like a fun secluded map. You have my download.

10. Duckman620

Duckman620 Ancient

it doesnt look like the gates lead to anything

11. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

shield doors arent very MLGish

12. Coyote032

Coyote032 Ancient

I think MLG dislikes Shield Doors though... Because they never use maps with them.

13. macka654

macka654 Ancient

try posting some actions shots.. i don't get it.

14. Steeveness

Steeveness Ancient

I want recon!

Just thought I should blurt that out, anyways new map coming soon I rebuilded an old idea it's looking sweet !

15. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

Agreed, even tho i really do love the layout of this map. you should definitely get rid of those shield doors. it makes that big of a difference man. but it's really nice to see an MLG type map that doesn't look a thing like amp or onslaught. good work, but it could use a little fix here and there.

16. Steeveness

Steeveness Ancient

Look at version 2 you snooty person!

God... you guys never listen..

17. dented_drum

dented_drum Ancient

Here is where I'll cleverly insert a rant into what appears to be a comment on a map. Shhhhhh.

For starters, there is no longer a Nuetral Flag option. There are only MultiFlag and One Flag variants. I'm sure Bungie had a good reason for doing this, but I certainly miss the variant. It was one of my favorites, actually. Nuetral Flag SWAT on Sanctuary=EPIC. *cries over lost variant*

That said, onto the mapsorz:::: It doesn't look bad. You were right in one of your later posts in saying that the pictures don't do it justice. The parts I could see were very nice, but I want to see more. You can never, ever have too many pictures. I'm sure you're well aware of this now, as I saw you stating just the same in one of your posts. So, I'd like to see this when you get up some more pictures or anything of the sort.

18. Orphanslayer92

Orphanslayer92 Ancient

I like the interlocking and the map looks pretty cool. The only thing is the screenshots don't really show much of the map but it looks cool from what i can see

19. Steeveness

Steeveness Ancient

Yeah, you guys I can't get anymore screenshots.. unless I delete the roof and the try and get an overview....

20. J A Y

J A Y Ancient

I didnt download it because it didnt show enough. So yeah you should delete the roof and take more shots