MLG Carbon :: Made By xProFikZ

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by xProFikZ, Mar 8, 2009.

1. xProFikZ

xProFikZ Ancient

Alright this is my second map that i have posted on the forums. It is a symmetrical map with a middle, and two side bases (The basics). I made this map on my spare time with two friends (Last Joker and Discova). I thank them very much for the help. It is reliable for Oddball, CTF, KOTH, and TS.

Weapons :
    1 Plasma Pistol
    6 Carbines
    1 Mauler

Overhead view 1
    [​IMG]
    Overhead view 2
    [​IMG]
    Yellow Base
    [​IMG]
    Red Base
    [​IMG]
    White Base
    [​IMG]
    Blue Base
    [​IMG]
    Middle
    [​IMG]
    Below Middle
    [​IMG]
    Below Blue Base
    [​IMG]

vv Download vv
    Halo 3 File Details

2. DC Gold

DC Gold Ancient

Looks sweet, maybe you should block off the crane, because it looks like you could jump right on top of top blue from it.
    But it looks way better then my map.
    3.75/5

3. xProFikZ

xProFikZ Ancient

Thank you for your suggestion. im going to try that.

4. XxWoolyxX

XxWoolyxX Ancient

alrighty, you arent the best at mlg maps you seem to not care if something is straight or not i noticed this incident in this map, and what really ticks me off is people cant block off their own maps, is it so hard to geomerge. This isnt directly going to you but oyu can do better you still have d.boxes aand fence walls

5. HezbollaHector

HezbollaHector Ancient

Blocking off the crane doesnt matter. If someone jumps on it just boot them, is that too hard to do?

Ohand next time please dont take parts from other maps. It gives you sense of self confidence and accomplishment when you make everything your own. Plus it doesnt frustrate the rest of us.

6. xMikeyx

xMikeyx Ancient

In my opinion those double walls that are just standing there near gold should be removed.

7. RRAAAAAWWWWWWWR

RRAAAAAWWWWWWWR Ancient

The base designs on foundry for MLG are getting very unoriginal. That basically looks like MLG Onslaught without the single box. The middle is pretty nice though, just the bases let this map down.

3/5

8. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

Spamming Spreee

Please elaborate more, give reasons for this suggestion. Does it interfere with gameplay?

Yes they are getting rather unoriginal but I dont see anything from Onslaught in this map. And why did the bases let this map down?
    And please, dont rate a map off of it's pictures. Actually play the map.

Ugh God, my dissatisfaction is slef explanatory.SPAM.

This is both offensive and is spam. You put nothing to justify your reasons and still, I dont see anything of Onslaught here folks.

Once again, you propose nothing to enhance the map. Constructive criticism please. And still......doesnt look like Onslaught folks.

It seems as though you guys dont know how to post nowadays.
    http://www.forgehub.com/forum/announcements/31441-forge-hub-status-quo.html
    This is a very good thread on what serves as spam and what isn't.
    Please guys, give this a look and follow it.

Now that Im done with the reporting, the map.
    The map looks pretty solid. Just a few thing I would like to see implemented.
    Mark the bases, blue.... red. Its really simple to use and effectively helps with call-outs.
    Clean up some interlocking, preferrably the bases. These can easily interfere with nading.
    I would stray away with using fence walls in an MLG map. These pieces dont allow nades to bounce as much as the other walls do.
    I'll try to get a solid game on this and comeback.
    peace.