Sandbox MLG Backlash

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by Skisma, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Skisma

Skisma Creative Force

MLG Backlash
    Created by Skisma

Supported Gametypes:
    All Gametypes

Recommended Gametypes:
    MLG TS, MLG CTF, MLG KOTH, MLG Ball

Weapons:
    -Rocket Launcher(Drop Spawned)
    -Sniper Rifle X2(Drop Spawned)
    -Battle Rifle X6
    -Covenant Carbine X2
    -Plasma Grenade X8
    -Fragmentation Grenade X8

Map Description
    MLG Backlash is a symmetrical map built in the crypt. With multiple levels of of playing space things can get pretty crazy and competitive. When designing Backlash I wanted to build a map that just about everyone would enjoy; so I took inspiration from The Pit, Construct and Onslaught and created my own sleek new design. The map offers two opposing bases that are separated by a massive middle structure where the Rockets spawn. You can access the top of the map from the bottoms of each base(and bottoms of each carbine tower) by taking the man cannon provided. Though no weapons spawn up here, you have a great view of almost the whole map which makes it a nice place to put shots on the enemy team. If your more of a sniper then just head off towards the left once you've stepped foot out of your base. You'll see a series of rocks that surround a central rock; this is where your sniper will be spawning every 150 seconds. With Halo Reach coming up soon, this will be my final Halo 3 map. Hope you like it.

-Skisma

Download MLG Backlash

Overview
    [​IMG]

Red Base
    [​IMG]

Blue Corner
    [​IMG]

Red Sniper
    [​IMG]

Blue Platform & Gold Carbine Tower
    [​IMG]

Red Lift
    [​IMG]

Bottom Mid
    [​IMG]

Top Mid
    [​IMG]

Mid
    [​IMG]

Rockets
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance to anyone who downloads this and gives good feedback! Additional thanks to anyone who takes the time to rate it on bnet:)

Download MLG Backlash

#1 Skisma, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. Spartanchief34

Spartanchief34 Forerunner

nice pattern you made with the wood
    ---
    Mlg isn't that great gametype to work with. You should expand the gametype playability. The merging is great though