Mini Game Map Pack vol. 1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Morphine, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Morphine

Morphine Ancient

I have been a member of this site for about 9 months...

2. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

Your shooting range is one of the best I've ever seen. Playing it was hell. I think that from now on I will play that every time before going into a game without warming up. You lined the mancannons up perfectly too because some even come in through the window pannels. 10/10 for a training map. The rest of them are good too though.

3. dachiefinator

dachiefinator Ancient

cool i like the shooting range

4. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

im an idiot... lol, but still, will DL when i can play halo again

5. Darkkaiden

Darkkaiden Ancient

Nice job on shooting range. Now there is more of a point in shooting the fusion coils. Nice interlocking on Crater Raiders. Looks like some fun maps! 4/5

6. iVeXeD

iVeXeD Ancient

wow, dude these maps look awesome, i queued all 3, and will play tomorrow when they download. crater raiders looks the best, amazing interlocking.

7. Grey Benefit

Grey Benefit Ancient

Well wow. I've seen 5 of your mini-games now, all in one day, and I can't say there's a single one that doesn't look impressive. I especially like the look of the Shooting range one in this pack, because it's such a simple concept, but its still brilliant, and I've not seen anything like it done so well before.

8. curlybrows

curlybrows Ancient

nothing better than shooting things that blow up in the air! other than that, the other two look pretty cool, seems like they might get a hundred or more kills in 5 minutes. high scoring games are pretty awesome, and ill average them all up to a 4/5 (4.5 for explosives in the first, 4 for, well, grav hammers for #2, and #3 just seems like a 3.5 because it isnt my style i think). anyway, great maps and keep up the good work

9. IjAap808

IjAap808 Ancient

these look like nice maps so thx for helping those lazy pples who cant make a shooting range

10. Everybody poops

Everybody poops Ancient

Necro bump FTW!