Mini-Game Map Ideas?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ShaggyxChipmunk, Aug 24, 2009.

1. ShaggyxChipmunk

ShaggyxChipmunk Ancient

I'm looking for some mini-game map ideas!

Post some ORIGINAL Ideas of games,
    Maybe you've played them as a kid or seen them on T.V.
    My GT is Bearded Gopher
    Message me on Live or here with ideas

Thank You!!

2. Celloid

Celloid Ancient

completly wrong section this is were u post the acual map

3. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Go die troll!

Learn to post in the right section, and theres already threads for this kinda ****, learn to search!

4. TeapotKing

TeapotKing Ancient

Could a moderator please lock this or move it to forge discussion?

5. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

*Moved to Forge Discussion*

6. a dying animal

a dying animal Ancient

Ok, so heres what i had in mind:
    You build a round ring with a hill marker in it. Above this is two rooms where both teams of two spawn, they then get on a mongoose togever and drive down into the ring. Heres the twist the two guys on the back have a plasma pistiol and a sword. They have to shot the other mongoose with the plasma pistol to stop it then they go by with the sword and kill them.
    You don't have to use plasma pistol and the game relies on people being fair and staying on the mongoose.

7. CaptnSTFU

CaptnSTFU Ancient

An epic hide and seek map would be cool, im sure everyone is accustomed to this game type, it is essentially a mini game but you could make it better by having timed map events. like hiding places start to disappear or the lighting changes making the people hiding more visible. or better yet fusion coils spawn and explode making it so any one invisible near it gets their sheilds taken down thus being exposed for a certain amount of time.

8. ShaggyxChipmunk

ShaggyxChipmunk Ancient

ohh...lol sorry

9. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

`one thing that you should do is make a new GhostBusters map (there is only 1 really famous and well made map- try making a new one)

`I was thinking of this though- Make a giant sandwich. Players are something like ketchup, mustard, pepperoni, etc... Players must get through the sandwich without getting squished by the topping that are applied. there is a hill if the player gets to the top (or make an olive teleporter on a toothpick to the hill) 1st player through the sandwich wins.

10. rosserik

rosserik Ancient

I was thinking of making this but I was a little to busy so maybe u can it would be a mouth of a person going to the densest and he had cavity's all over. the cavity's or attakers will spawn in a rotten molar and the tooth paste people or deffenders will spawn in a tooth paste tube in the tube there will be plasma weapons and blue lights. in the cavity (molar) there will be carbines spikers and fuel rod guns the floor of the inside of the tooth will be green with tin cups the other teeth will have holes in them the hollowed out teeth will house territory's that the cavity's have to grab and the tooth paste people save .that is all I have planned so far.

What Map: Sandbox/SkyBubble

#10 rosserik, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  11. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

Firefight.

Team KOTH, 4 vs 12, 4 people spawn inside it. It doesn't move, there are some weapons inside it, but are very limited. Others spawn outside, and of course, are weaker / have not as good traits. They have to try and rush / take the hill. 3 lives, 5 rounds. Better weapons / Vehicles? etc. spawn as time progresses, depending on map(s).

[I will edit with more detail into this when I think it up]

12. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

I dont see how that would work because then the covenant would go inside the hill and gain the ODST traits...

I like the idea though- but it could be done as Infection and work better. Zombies can then keep their traits.

13. DieHardAssassin

DieHardAssassin Ancient

ive already made this...minus the plasma pistols.. search for squads on quads

I also have an idea for a minigame. I don't know if youve ever played defend your castle/castlewars, but make something like that. If the people make it to your wall/gate, they hit a switch and everyone on the wall dies. The attackers spawn as zombies, the defenders are humans. 75% zombies at start. later in the game, zombies can pick up better and better weapons, but cant harm the humans, unless they get a custom powerup/make it to the gate. humans repel attack by standard weapons with low ammo, and must make weapon runs to get ammo.

#13 DieHardAssassin, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  14. Fire Phoenix117

Fire Phoenix117 Ancient

ok heres a idea I been thinking for a while it was for foundry or sandbox doesnt matter but its like pallet parade in a wierd way its a pallet floor that moves pretty slow then faster every 30 sec's for both teams and at the end theres the KOTH piont. now this makes it interesting the players have 50 or 25 speed and it gets pretty difficult each time you get closer to the hill. I think would be knida be like a mario thing or something....