Minecraft Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CaMOfo, Aug 29, 2010.

1. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Go under Options->
    change Graphics to FAST
    and change Render Distance to SHORT

Cut the leaves of trees and there's a random drop of Saplings, take the Saplings and plant them in grass or dirt.

#81 CaMOfo, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  2. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Ancient

I know that, but how do you grow trees faster and more efficiently?

3. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

I mean I'm not an expert, but I usually just get the Saplings and plant them in the sun and two box-lengths from water. Then after two in-game days I have trees that have like 5-6 blocks of lumber.

4. Tucci

Tucci Ancient

I hate you all... so much. Why is it that my mom doesn't have any money in her bank account, so i cant buy it over paypal? FML.

Somebody should let me use their account to download it :D

5. alienman911

alienman911 Ancient

its 13 dollars go and buy a prepaid credit card

6. Tucci

Tucci Ancient

They won't sell prepaid credit cards to you when you're 14. i've tried that for other things before.

7. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Then I guess you're **** outta luck.. or just get your mom to buy you a prepaid Visa. We're done with this conversation, continue it somewhere else. Not here.

8. alienman911

alienman911 Ancient

yes they will there is no age minimum I bought one yesterday

any way back on topic. Today i created a new world and i spawned in front of a cave with a zombie spawn-er in it so there were burning zombies every where lol

#88 alienman911, Aug 31, 2010
  9. Tucci

Tucci Ancient

There must be something different in Canada then. In New York minors can't buy prepaid credit cards.

And will this change your mind, camo?
    [​IMG]

10. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

So I made a spire, and am in the process of making a bigger cave thing, pics will show why I like this idea.

[​IMG]
    spire yus
    [​IMG]
    first and second level view
    [​IMG]
    Third level/Storage Creation Level
    [​IMG]
    Spiral Staircase I spent WAY too much time on.
    [​IMG]
    Bedroom fosho fosho.
    [​IMG]
    Bedroom Balcony view, now there is water on there because I was messing with buckets and I accidentally the whole balcony :c
    [​IMG]
    Sky view from the bed.
    [​IMG]
    View from the top.
    [​IMG]
    Cave area :D, yes this river thing is awesome, and I am excite, although turns look weird and don't work on it, so I'm fixing that so it's a straight path, which won't be too difficult, just time consuming.

11. Tucci

Tucci Ancient

Randle, that looks SEXY. Even better than bloo's, IMO. how long did that take you to make? you're all making me more and more jealous. I have to wait for my stepdad to come home to get it. :(

#91 Tucci, Aug 31, 2010
  12. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

I grind my teeth when I see people's ceilings only two blocks tall. Your head is like scraping on the concrete. Make it three blocks tall!

But yeah, that river system into your cave is tasty. <3

#92 CaMOfo, Aug 31, 2010
  13. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Oh God that second picture with 'jesus' is ****ing amazing for some reason. Especially love the last picture. Lol sorry about you accidentally the whole balcony.

14. CombatGam3r

CombatGam3r Ancient

Just got an epic world. Spawned next to a semi-large hill. Right in front of it is a emptly pond like area, and only 20 blocks away is the huge lake.I made a river leading to the lake and now have a pond. Another great thing is how many many sheep/pigs/cows were running around. I did the mature thing and knocked 4 sheep, 2 cows, and 2 pigs into my lake which is too high to jump out of. And the mountain I'm in is literary 10 blocks away from this. And so much coal in my mountain....

15. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Awesome. I really havent been playing Minecraft the past couple days. Gonna play again in a bit. Just got Turtle Beaches.

16. alienman911

alienman911 Ancient

[​IMG]
    lol stupid zombies

17. NlBBS

NlBBS Forerunner

I finally gave in to temptation today and tried the free single player. It's really interesting and making things was a blast. Survival seemed like it would be a lot of fun as well. Now I have to decide if it's worth it to buy the full version with Reach so close...

18. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

some pics of my most recent base:
    [​IMG]

This is my mob proof entrance, just walk through the lava and then through the water and you're inside my pad. I also have a water slide out, as this is a one way entrance only.

[​IMG]

In this one the zombies and creeps spawn on the ledges and wander off the shelf, they then fall into the water and are pulled underneath where they drown. The items then go underneath the grate and all gather in the exact center. Easy mob farming :0. At least that was the idea, but the mobs won't spawn on the shelfs for some reason T_T. Still proud of it though.

[​IMG]

Not sure why this picture ****ed up but that's most of the outside of my base.

#98 Mischgasm, Aug 31, 2010
  19. Tucci

Tucci Ancient

For anybody else still playing the free version, this link was buried deep in the minecraft forums (not really). CLASSIC SURVIVAL: Minecraft

And may the force be with you.

I don't think you're able to craft anything, so it's not as cool, but still worth a try if you're bored!

#99 Tucci, Aug 31, 2010
  20. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Naw, no crafting. No nothing.