Minecraft Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CaMOfo, Aug 29, 2010.

1. LRMAN0989

LRMAN0989 Forerunner

Lol just made my first flamethrower ('flint & steel', as the minecraft wiki called it) :D I had a giant chunk of leaves floating around my tower to my sky base.......... NOT NO MORE!

2. drak

drak Ancient

UPDATE ON OUR SEXY ADVENTURES IN MINECRAFT

Defy and I bring to you:

Minecraft Epicsex

LOOKO DOWN

#342 drak, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  3. Jay Rockn Weezy

Jay Rockn Weezy Ancient

We can't watch the video. And Its Jay Rockn Weezy

4. drak

drak Ancient

5. MaxSterling

MaxSterling Ancient

If the guy was smart, he'd be talking to Steam and Bungie about methods of mainstreaming his game. Steam would give him a viable option to mainstream his game across the PC platform. He could be talking to Bungie just to get an idea on how to port his game over as an xbox live arcade game.

6. Jay Rockn Weezy

Jay Rockn Weezy Ancient

Minecraft as Xbox Game? OMG that would be amazing. I am so happy I bought it.

7. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

To avoid confusion, I did the mudkip, and I'd be willing to make other pokémon, just keep in mind the different blocks and what can be done, water pokémon are the most plausible given the amount if blue blocks we have.

8. MaxSterling

MaxSterling Ancient

I'm in no way saying it will port over to xbox live arcade. I was just saying if he was smart, he would try to get info on how to go about making that happen from his Bungie contacts.

9. TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki Ancient

MUDKIP NOOOO~! Twin waterfalls and tears NOOO~!
    [​IMG]
    PEDRO HATES IT! NOOO~! MUDKIP NOOO~!

That pokemon follows me everywhere and dislike pokemon. I cannot wait until we get a place for art away from the other things. yes. Art belongs with art, and buildings hide them too much, not to mention I am always scared of taking out bits of them when I build.

Someone grifed the pokemon but it was not I... They beat me to it. (Not that i'd take someone's art down, that's just not cool to do. I mean, that musta taken forever to do. In a way if it haddn't been a mudkip I woulda thought it was cool.)

10. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

[​IMG]

I keep getting asked about this so I'm going to say this one more time. The new server will not be in effect until the WEEKEND. Now stop bugging me about it.

11. drak

drak Ancient

Guys, please keep your sprites on the walls...the koopa troopa, link, and daisy really get in the way of structures...

12. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

Yeah, it's shitty, probably a forum member that did it considering that the other art was left alone. It wasn't even in the way lol, it was on a wall.

I guess those are the same people that call us immature for liking pokemon lol.

#352 Randle Scandal, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  13. drak

drak Ancient

Whoever made Link and Zelda Princess, please take them down. They get majorly in the way...I'd really appreciate if all Sprites were kept to the outer walls of the world.

Thank you!

14. Jay Rockn Weezy

Jay Rockn Weezy Ancient

Sorry no can do, if you are trying to expand Uptown, U can't Mongoose and Youtuber said no.

15. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

That is true. No more expansion of uptown, unless it is vertical.

Although it is a big project, and a good bit of people are helping, you are also interfering with a lot of people's work.

16. drak

drak Ancient

Okay, well, Uptown is done as is....I may do one level under, but that may come later...I don't want to have uptown lose its...uptownness

17. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

Sorry but I have gotten a lot of complaints from people, and its huge enough as is.

18. Tucci

Tucci Ancient

The fact that you're making an area above the map that doesn't detract from ground space is great, but it's not so important that other things should be deleted. The 8 bit murals are only 1 block deep, and they don't go very high. Your projects are no more important than anybody else's. /troll

19. drak

drak Ancient

Okay...as you said, a level underneath is a maybe...

PS: Real estate still up for grabs

20. Jay Rockn Weezy

Jay Rockn Weezy Ancient

Sdrak can i get another place in Uptown? I so far built a Club there, But can i build a home?