Minecraft Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CaMOfo, Aug 29, 2010.

1. RightSideTheory

RightSideTheory Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

you clearly don't under stand the nature of gaming on my laptop, when on a minecart I get about one frame every ten or so seconds. Not lying.

So it's incredibly aggravating.

2. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

so why did you come into this thread blaming your aggravation on minecarts? what you should have said was

"i try to play minecraft on a computer that obviously cant handle minecraft"

3. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

I'm pretty sure mob traps don't work anymore. I didn't watch the whole thing but I'm guessing he didn't address the fact that (I think) mobs traps were fixed at one point. I've made two, one 54x54 and another 30x30 with 4 mob spawners. I did just about everything I could to make them run better (like I lit up most (if not all) of the tunnels nearby each one) and they both ended up working for maybe 2 minutes at the start of each game and completely stopped afterward.

Sorry to ruin the fun, but I thought you might wanna know before you wasted 2-5 hours of your life..

4. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

My laptop runs mc better than my desktop. 20-60 fps. it's not laptops. its you.

5. Furry x Furry

Furry x Furry Ancient

Hurr durr, every laptop is the same. Stop being a child. My laptop runs 0FPS so I don't give a **** what you say.

6. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

on a map I'm still loading (seeing as I just made it) with other programs running (that eat ram) on a moving minecart

[​IMG][​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

7. stickmanmeyhem

stickmanmeyhem Ancient

The guy still makes videos, and in almost every video you see this thing and it's still working.

8. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

hahahahahaha.

yea pretty much.

[​IMG]

#3288 DunkinMyCookies, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  9. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Brotaoski antics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

[​IMG]

#3289 Monolith, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  10. EpicChief117

EpicChief117 Forerunner

Minecraft: What have you made?

I was wondering what magnificent things people have made in Minecraft. If you don't know what minecraft is, then it is a game where you can build anything you want. I haven't made anything interesting at all but i know that there are lots of people who have.

11. QKT

QKT Ancient

i dare you to break one panel of ice on the roof.

12. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

I can't anymore, the world's been deleted :/

13. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

I wanna actually do this on Mining Bros. 16x16 chuck straight to bedrock with all ores intact.

14. Aschur

Aschur Wubba lubba dub dub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I personally am building on my single player world, a 401x401 block underground city, complete with a train station and other stuff I haven't thought up yet.

Only reason I'm working on the train station first is because its a pain to get anywhere fast enough in there without one.

The entire thing is being done by hand with the exception of the use of Mcedit to clear out that huge space for the whole thing. It's gonna be sweet.

15. boomerdude

boomerdude Ancient

currently i am working on my first adventure map to get the crystals for you lightsaber (diamond sword) on the planet Ilum which is covered with ice................. it's hard but... it's going to be awesome.... the main enemy is consisted of ghast and lets say if it hits the ice well there is stone underneath it and bedrock to stop you from breaking the map (=

O and i plan to change or have my own texture pack to make it more like star wars or to stay with the "ice planet" theme

16. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

With a thread with 330 pages, you'd think that people would know what the game is.

17. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

It was a merging of a thread.

18. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Ah, that makes sense; I'd seen the original thread and thought he'd just posted teh same thing here, my bad.

On the topic of minecraft; I can finally play without lagging on Friday, wheeeew!

19. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

This is from Mining Bros. Brotaoski did it by turning all the stone and dirt into air, leaving only ores. You can see the result (it's now a town) of it about 2 min west of spawn.

20. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

oh seriously?

>.<