Sandbox Mile-High Club

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by iTz Fuzzywig, May 25, 2009.

1. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

Ever wanted a place to chill after matchmaking?? A place to clean the noob blood of of your boots and lay back, have a drink in the jacuzzi and watch some lovely ladies on the strip pole?
    Your dreams have just been realized!! This is the Mile-High Club!!! The swankest club this side of Delta Halo!! It has everything you would ever need to relax!! Bring in all our pals and crank up some tunes on the DJ booth and relax in the jacuzzi while sipping some martinis!!
    This map took me about 3 days to make and it was the first map that I made on Sandbox. This map include about six rooms not including hallways and I tried to make it look as much as a real club as I possibly could in forge. Everything is smooth and functional and the pictures show all the amazing aesthetics of this map.
    There is really no practical purpose to this map but many people say this map is the greatest map they have ever seen so I decide to get off my lazy ass and post it!!!
    Sooooo everyone download it and give it a try out and if you like it, recommend it to your friends!! - iTz Fuzzywig
    Download the map Here

[​IMG]
    Club Main Room

[​IMG]
    Entrance

[​IMG]
    Elevator To Club

[​IMG]
    Front Desk/ Bar

[​IMG]
    Stripper Pole ^_-

[​IMG]
    Jacuzzi

[​IMG]
    DJ Booth

[​IMG]
    Upper Balcony

[​IMG]
    Bathroom

[​IMG]
    Club Owners Room

[​IMG]
    Weapon Room (Every Club Owner has to have some Backup =))

[​IMG]
    Private Room (Where the Magic Happens)

2. TheBobulator

TheBobulator Ancient

Cool map, but you should install a territories game here, 1sided, I could see that happening. Just downgrade the armory and make a terr in every room/object and it's good! KOTH or Assault could also sort of work.

3. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

Haha this is cool. I love the originality, I mean seriously, a mile high club, this is awesome. Every bit of it is well made. definite dl

4. sonofnight94

sonofnight94 Ancient

When I saw the name "mile high club" I thought 'cool, a map based on the bonus map after the CoD4 campaign.' I was slightly disapointed by the fact that it wasn't, but that was quickly dispelled. This map is a wonderfully forged, aesthetic map and needs no varient. It could only be better by being in a giant Airplane-type structure 7/7

#4 sonofnight94, May 25, 2009
    Last edited: May 25, 2009
  5. suffocation49

suffocation49 Ancient

Omg you made Legend Mansion, it does look very fun to play on :D, but yes, the bobulator has a very good idea.
    Whhopp WHOOP 11/11

6. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Ancient

The balcony cought my attention.
    That was awesome.
    If you worked on a weapon layout, and gametypes, this would be a DL from me.

7. Xtremegamer1996

Xtremegamer1996 Ancient

I came in here thinking I was going to see a Mile High Club remake from CoD4, but this is cool too.

Nice place to chill out. This could be a clan map.

8. zanetrance

zanetrance Ancient

That thought never crossed my mind, but I'm glad you posted this, it would be awesome if someone made that mile high club. But, the first thing that came to my mind was pink spartan strippers.

9. JIF or PNUT

JIF or PNUT Ancient

I thought this map was just going to be another Kamikazi knock-off but I was gladly mistaken. Great map. . . It will be fun killing each other in a club on Halo! Definite DL

10. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

Wow your maps are always amazing. I made a strip club already but its not nearly as good, except for my bathroom(thats the most detailed part of the map). I like how you used a golf hole thing as a stripper pole.

11. barc0de

barc0de Ancient

You have a real flair for design - the details and trim using the gold columns are amazing. Aesthetic in the purest sense of the word.

Quick question, what is with the hidey-hole above the toilet?

12. The Stickmen

The Stickmen Ancient

Any chance I can get a VIP this saturday? Very original and probably doesn't play the best but the idea is great. Jacuzzi is the best.

13. Xicemike

Xicemike Ancient

Sweet Map! the only thing I suggest is to give more of a variety of weapons in the armory. but cool concept. im downloading 4/5.

14. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

(See thats why the map is in the aesthetic section) ^_^

15. CaptnSTFU

CaptnSTFU Ancient

exactly what i thought, and i agree on the territories/ oddball i c oddball being very very fun on this. great job man 5/5 from me and a dl for sure.

16. Death Panda x

Death Panda x Ancient

omg this is one of the best maps ever. i love the whole idea of this. we could have a party and take home the strippers =))

17. mastersync23

mastersync23 Ancient

Now THIS is amazing. So many little features make the whole thing seem realistic. Kudos for making everything so smooth. I like the look of the jacuzzi as well, that was really well done. The whole map is a great little thing for people to chill out on (for those who are into that kind of stuff). Nice job.

8.5/10.

18. II Atsoca II

II Atsoca II Ancient

i like it! its very creative and brings out a different side of halo forging.
    and i too think that it might be pretty fun for a one sided territories, bomb, or flag game.

5/5

19. Action Jacksson

Action Jacksson Ancient

That's pretty funny dude. I would seriously add territories to that if I were you. As a matter of fact, PM me if you think about doing that.

20. caw221994

caw221994 Ancient

Great map...good enterlocking and fun to play on 4.5/5