Michael Myers

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by boinky, Oct 18, 2012.

1. boinky

boinky Ancient

If you loved the Michael Myers/Michael Jackson from Halo 3 then your going to love the recreation of it in halo:reach.
    I'm going to apologize right now because I'm not going to show you every hall,room,or secret passageways. It up to you to find them and use them in anyway that you can possible can to run or stay hidden from Michael Myers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off I'll be showing Two map for Michael Myers, Ao oni Manor & isolated island...
    But were going to start off with Ao oni Manor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another reason that I dont have time to show you all of the hallway is because of the inside...

[​IMG]

Just for note this is past the coliseum wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next map is isolated island...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pro-tip: you can stand on the water next to the rocks...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again I'm sorry, but that's all the time I have and I hope that this will persuade you in to download and enjoy this map...Thanks

2. theSpinCycle

theSpinCycle Halo Reach Era

I don't understand. What is this Michael Myers gametype?

3. boinky

boinky Ancient

Back in Halo 3 there was a gametype that was called Michael Jackson were the objective of the game is to hide from the person who's "it" or run away from him if he see you. The game was make to give you fear of even meeting him, you cant kill him, the only thing you can do at that time is run and don't look back.
    The gametype was made so that everyone has the same speed and no name indication, so you can't tell who's who, and there is away to kill the who's "it" by assassinate them(A very hard thing to do) at any time in the game.
    My maps were made only for Michael Jackson, so the fear value is on the high in the maps.The maps were made so you can't see him from a mile away but have time to run away from him, also the maps were made to have a "night time" for the scare value.
    And about the name, when MJ died Bungie ban the name "Michael Jackson" from being used so they change the name to "Michael Myers".

#3 boinky, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
  4. Zigywig

Zigywig Forerunner

Just to clarify, Michael Jackson was a gamemode that took place in a very dark children's hospital, and both these maps take place in the light of day. Just so you know.

Aside from that, these look interesting, especially the second map. I haven't played Michael Myers in Halo, so I can't say anything about the gameplay.

5. boinky

boinky Ancient

That's cool, I didn't know the origin of the game, but both maps get dark after some time goes by.
    I didnt want players to start off not seeing the map at the beginning of the game, so they can have time to look around the map in the daylight.

6. WAR

WAR Cartographer
    The Creator Forge Critic

I'm really confused with what I'm looking at or where players are pushing.