Sandbox Mess In the Air

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Scooter75 68, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Scooter75 68

Scooter75 68 Forerunner

Yes, this is my first post and the first map I will have submitted. I am not a forge expert or even close, but I feel that I have a decent grasp on it. Advice and constructive criticism is welcome.

It is a symmetrical map in the Crypt set for team slayer, flag, koth and neutral assault or 1 bomb (although 1 bomb is not recommended). It will not work well for FFA being that the starter spawns are clumped together. Teams will start at the blue bases. It seems to play fairly well as most symmetrical maps should. There are a few above ground vantages, but for the most part, this would be a considered a single level map. Yes, the air IS a mess.

Most weapons are available including two rockets with no spare clips, 2 lazers, 4 maulers, 2 shotguns with 1 spare each, 8 brs, a sword, 2 brute shots, 2 snipers and a few other weapons that only your mom would use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD HERE

#1 Scooter75 68, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. Ell3ment

Ell3ment Ancient

A few initial points I can let you know at the moment before I can comment on your map. First off I think you posted the same map picture, maybe I'm wrong but they look the same. Second It's definitely recommended that you post at least an overview picture along with a few more close up shots of different areas. Last but not least I would recommend taking your screenshots from videos saved after playing on the map, it not only lets us know that you have tested it but it leaves the mystery of where your spawn points are located.

I understand this is your first map so please don't take this the wrong way, I am just trying to give you some map posting advice to help assist your viewers in a more pleasurable experience.

3. Scooter75 68

Scooter75 68 Forerunner

thanks man. fixed the screen.

i've been a fan of a lot of maps on here such as blast off, schism of light, blockout and oasis. didn't want to do something like this without giving some love.

thanks again.