Merging walls on Sandbox

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by STEClash96, Aug 15, 2009.

1. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

Hello to all fellow Forgers of Forgehub, its been a long time since I last made a thread on ForgeHub. Now, when making maps on Sandbox, I want to geo-merge walls, but they keep popping out of place when they are completely covered with Teleporters and when I'm trying to get them down into the ground. Can anyone please help me?

Moving onto topic/Simple question: How do you geo-merge walls on Sandbox? Can someone please help me?

I appreciate your comments, thank you for reading. =D

2. Teaco27

Teaco27 Ancient

#2 Teaco27, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  3. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

You have to use ridiculously small amounts of geomerging at a time for walls in sandbox crypt. So interlock your pusher object into the the object you want geomerge less than the width of a wall and the object will sink into the ground just a little bit, too much and the wall will just go right through the pusher object. It sucks, try to find a way around it, if you still don't get it send me a fr on live and I'll help you sometime. Also make sure the teardrop on the wall is not outside of the map or it won't work.

Edit: looked at the link of the post above mine, yeah tear drop merging is realllly helpful to, if you don't now how to do that learn.

#3 Mischgasm, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  4. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

You can't save any object with their teardrop outside of the crypt.