Megatron (Forge Art)

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by xSoGx Grim, Aug 21, 2011.

1. xSoGx Grim

xSoGx Grim Commander

[​IMG]

Megatron once ruled Cybertron along side with Optimus Prime carrying the title of Lord High Protector. After learning about the powers of the All-Spark a civil war broke out between the Autobots and the Decepticons. Eventually Megatron gained command of the Decepticons and began turning the tide of war in his favor. Just before he was able to gain control of the All-Spark, Cybertron was shaken out of orbit and the All-Spark would be lost in space. Megatron relentlessly pursued the Spark's trajectory which eventually led him to Earth.

Megatron was known to be a ruthless and resolute leader. Often times he would dismember his own for the act of failure. His ceribral processor placed objectives before his own safety or the safety of others. During the pursuit of the All-Spark to Earth he failed to adjust his speed and telemetry, coming out of the atmospere white hot, and melting through the polar ice cap locking himself in the ice for the remainder of the ice age.

[bungievid]22620359[/bungievid]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Creator notes: I mostly based the design from the new Michael Bay's Transformer movies with an addition of my own designs. This is the first time in a long time of posting something non Halo related on here. Hope you guys get a kick out of it.
    xSoGx Grim

[​IMG]

Download Megatron

2. iTz Kneecap eH

iTz Kneecap eH Forerunner

Out of nowhere you make this. Holy crap Grim! Completely unexpected but still as beautiful as they always are. Kudos... Again. :)
    Dat emblem.

#2 iTz Kneecap eH, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  3. broccollipie

broccollipie Forerunner

That is so beastly. My favorite parts are the legs.
    I didn't expect another work by you so soon, but once again, you've blown everybody away.

4. xSoGx Patriot

xSoGx Patriot Forerunner

Excellent work once again, brother. This is definitely one of your top pieces. An honor to do the cover, as always my friend.

5. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Finally something different than halo figures. This is what I was waiting to see for quite some time. As always, you have that great attention to detail.

Also, I saw this in your file share before you posted it. I thought to myself, "Hmm, I wonder if he posted this and I didn't see it."

Anyways, great work.

6. Audienceofone

Audienceofone Forerunner

Excellent work, and I love the feet on this decepticon! You know it seems that the Transformables dont look half bad in forge form. Im sure any random person with a knowledge of the show/movies would get pretty quickly this is Megatron.

7. Minister Muffin

Minister Muffin Forerunner

When was the last time you even posted a map... about a week ago? Wow. That just shows how fast you can build a fantastic map like this. The legs are amazing. They have so much detail! I like the emblem on his chest. Is it made of respawn points?

Anyways, nice job!

8. ARcHiTeCT117

ARcHiTeCT117 Forerunner

You sir owe me a new pair of pants...lol jk amazing work

9. timmypanic

timmypanic Forerunner

Wow this is awesome! Thanks for the preview of this map. I was in shock when I seen this , as always the details are second to none and your use of pieces..outstanding, a true artisan!
    I like the additions and final changes. The purple deceptagon emblem looks just right , am interested to see just how you made it . Outstanding work :)

#9 timmypanic, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  10. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

This is amazing! I mean, forging something from Transformers is a perfect idea! My favorite part is defiantly the Decepticon symbol. Its probably the most detailed thing Ive seen made out of spawns.

This is now my favorite. (Ive said that a lot on most of your maps lol)

11. ZipZapZop

ZipZapZop Forerunner

That spawning in sequence... my god. Absolutely amazing. My favorite part is the symbol made out of spawn points.

Very well done.

12. Skisma

Skisma Creative Force

Holy crap grim! I saw the preview pic a few days back, but this, this is just awesome. I think the Decepticon logo really topped it off.

13. Lolwut Flying

Lolwut Flying Forerunner

From your previous work and this one I'm coming to a conclusion that you are God. 10/10 For each of your completed maps. Btw, you should make Optimus Prime some time.

14. Carter1234

Carter1234 Forerunner

This thread has so much epicness on it that it crashed my browser.

No seriously. I'm still getting screenlag.

10/10

Nice to see a non Halo Forge Art.