Mega Bunker

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by MrSir, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSir

MrSir Forerunner

Hey there Forgehub! Halo Reaches life span is coming to an end so ima be hittin you up with maps I never got to finish. This here post is for a map I made using a budget glitched canvas. It does generate a bit of lag but only when your far away from the structure. It was a little too ambitious of a project so this is where it stands now. Feel free to make any additions but please just give me credit where its due. Pics Now!

Overall
    [​IMG]

Close up of front door
    [​IMG]

Inside front door
    [​IMG]]

*Note: The bottom middle wall colloseum in the first pic can be deleted to reveal another room

Thats all she wrote! Enjoy! P.S. I would love some constructive criticism, Thanks!

#1 MrSir, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. Berb

Berb Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Can you see where those conflict?

If you need clarification, posting modded content is against the rules. Now though you may not have done the tampering yourself, your map classifies as modded content.

Aside from that, the map looks rather... meh.
    There doesn't appear to be a lot there, aside from the coliseum wall mountain. To make it work, you really have to expand the interior, and put a bit more effort into that. The outside is fine... I guess.

3. pyro

pyro The Joker

Forge Hub is affiliated with Bungie/343i/Microsoft or something of that sort and as such does not allow modded content.

4. MrSir

MrSir Forerunner

Sorry guys I didnt know glitches counted. Is there a way for me to remove it or should I wait for someone to do so?

#4 MrSir, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  5. Berb

Berb Forerunner

"Glitches" on Reach are just subtle mods giving the player the ability to forge outside of the game's normal limitations.

6. RightSideTheory

RightSideTheory Legendary

Sorry, modded maps aren't allowed on forgehub.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.