Sandbox Me Vs GraVity

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by oMG iTz WheeLz, May 16, 2009.

1. oMG iTz WheeLz

oMG iTz WheeLz Ancient

Map Title: Me Vs GraVity

This is my second map for forgehub, and in my opinion much better than my first. This is a jump map, which start in the crypt, teleports to the main floor, then teleports to the skybubble. There are three checkpoints once you get to the skybubble since you can't die before you get there anyways. Please enjoy the map and please post and comment on you opinion.

If you complete the map please send me the video and I will post you name on my leaderboard.

Leaderboard:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Now for some pics of the map!!!
    Starting Point
    [​IMG]
    Tripple Radar Jump!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    To the next level!!
    [​IMG]
    Level 2!! Short but Hard!!
    [​IMG]
    Chopper Jump!!!
    [​IMG]
    Flare Jump???!!!???
    [​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Final Climb!!!!!!
    [​IMG][/URL]
    YOU WIN!!!!!
    [​IMG]

ENJOY!!!!
    PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Download Map
    Download Gametype

Sorry about the pictures being taken in forge, I wasn't thinking when I took them. I'm working on getting new pics up that aren't in forge mode

#1 oMG iTz WheeLz, May 16, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
  2. Drummerguy360

Drummerguy360 Ancient

Wow that looks like a really good jumping map. There are some hard jumps, some puzzle jumps...I could never beat a map like that. It's awesome. The chopper jump makes it original, so great job on a hard and unique jumping map.

3. boomerdude

boomerdude Ancient

i could never make these jump maps i came close to a hard one on avalanche but i never beat it.... now some things look very easy but there is some things looking very hard i think you should have checkpoints that would make it easier by a ton. i give the map a 3.5 out of 5 its good but not too good and i want to suggest don't take pictures in forge it makes the map sometimes look sloppy

4. Eternal Reconnaissance

Yah, unless it was meant to be seen in forge, post pictures from custom games. This eliminates the grid effect and makes the map look much neater.

This looks nice and I can see you took your time. I wouldn't call this the greatest jump map ever, but it looks pretty good. I must go with the post above me. 3/5, only because it looks a little sloppy, plus I can see some things going wrong with this.