Maps Section - Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Foge, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Nitro

Nitro Guilty Spark

Just a bit of a hint of what's to come, we are in the works on supporting gametypes on the site. :)

ExTerrestr1al and a Chunk like this.
  2. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Promethean

Any progress on the above? I could really use this type of feature... i will probablybjust updatethe mercy page to include all maps links for now.

Nitro likes this.
  3. Nitro

Nitro Guilty Spark

Yea to be truthful, there are some other small things that are currently in the works first and should be noticable soon-ish. As for this, it's going to take some development work since how the site is currently built and how we plan on restructuring to support Maps, Prefabs and Gametypes. Because now, gametypes are just as relevant as the other two.

ExTerrestr1al likes this.
  4. KeeLoker

KeeLoker Legendary
    Wiki Contributor

With the launch of el Dewrito on Forgehub, there has been a very large influx in content from that game. Although there is nothing wrong with that and there is nothing wrong with the game, I feel like there should be a way to filter maps that you see in the map section based off of what game it is from.
    You could even take this a step further and just include a drop-down filter menu that allows you to customize what you want to see: whether it be maps or prefabs, from Halo 5 or el Dewrito, most recent or most popular, or whatever game mode. I'm aware most of this already exists, but if this all existed in one menu, it could make things easier and more user friendly.
    I'm just throwing out ideas at this point but at the very least, it'd be nice to filter which game's maps we see.

Doug, owangee1 and Nitro like this.