Maps, Maps and more Maps

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by joeysam19, Dec 31, 2009.

1. joeysam19

joeysam19 Forerunner

I am currently looking for some good maps for my machinama for btle scenes and ships. Anyone who can help out with this will have their gamertags posteatd in the credits after the movie. Please contact me on forgehub.com or on my forum :machinama.lefora.com:

Thank You

2. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

Well, the Aesthetics section should have plenty of scaled ships and whatnot (Aesthetic Maps - Forge Hub) if you want to look in there. You'll have to judge which are good for yourself though, because I don't know what you're envisioning.

3. Ozarka

Ozarka Ancient

Ummmmm....excuse me? What are we supposed to do here? Talk about maps? Give you some interesting map ideas? List our favorite maps? Make you a map of an idea you got one day but don't have the forge skills to pull off so you want the BEST forger out there to help because you just know that the map is going to get featured and everyone will be dieing to build it for you without you even giving them any credit for making the map or idea of what they will even be making?

Think I went a little too far on that one... Actually no. No I didn't. Anyway, welcome to forgehub! Learn to make more interesting threads!

EDIT: ****. My bad. I thought you didn't type anything because your text is white and I'm on FH light. Well I definitely feel like a **** now ..

#3 Ozarka, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  4. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

Try out bungie search. I found some awesome ships and battlegrounds, and I'm not being sarcastic. I was just disappointed that Forgehub didn't have the ship I envisioned, and went to bungie and searched it.

Although Forgehub does have it's own collective of good aesthetic maps.