Map preveiw

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Darkdragon, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

COD 4 SHiPMENT
    I Got COD4 saturday, and to tell the truth, halos multiplayer is only better because halo has forge, so i decided to make some remakes of COD4 Maps (or part of them if there too big) and this is Shipment it still needs some testing, and is NOT complete, but heres a preiveiw.
    also, you can NOT drive the hogs(not honour rule, but setting), and your grav is 200 (closest to COD4s) the map is designed for 2 gametypes, Team Deathmatch (team slayer withCOD4 settings and Domination, territorys with COD4 settings both are just like their counter parts in COD4, and in domination, territorys are placed in the same spots) )
    Red spawn:
    [​IMG]
    Blue Spawn
    [​IMG]
    Center (also has terretory 2)
    [​IMG]
    Nuetral base 1 (terretory 1 is here)
    [​IMG]
    territory 3 is on the opposite corner of 1.
    layout is just like in COD4s, of course i added a few nades and extra weapons.

2. drak

drak Ancient

first of all....you must raise the walls...thats a given....grenade jumps are easy...

otherwise, the thing is this: halo and CoD dont mix
    its just different gameplay, and therefore, the same map designs dont work...sorry

3. DeathToll77

DeathToll77 Gone For Sec

did you read? he said the gravity is set to 200. GOD you just loook at pictures and you failed

4. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

Calm down lil chillins.
    Looks cool. It's not that great though. Pretty plain. Although it is a good remake.But, I have to agree with sdrauklich, they don't mix.

5. Hoff

Hoff Ancient

Looks like a decent remake, but to be honest, this map was created several times before this. And some of the other remakes are better.

Also, COD5 comes out soon, so why buy COD4 now?

6. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

because i finally convinced my parents to get it.

and also guys, i will be making a COD4 map pack parts of other multiplayer maps, and alos, why dont halo and COD4 mix?

7. IcedFrappuccino

IcedFrappuccino Ancient
    Banned

Nice run-on sentence and grammar.

I would advise you to not make a Shipment remake. There are already like 20,000 of these and most of them look a lot better than this one. Make Wetworks. I would enjoy that.

8. Nightfire

Nightfire Ancient

a lot of people have already made CoD4 remakes. It's kind of funny how you did a remake of shipment because shipment is literally boxes on top of each other. Which is plainly what you have here, good for you, but i suggest picking a more complicated map then a map with boxes. then your maps will be awesome!