Legendary DLC Mantis

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Dude2133, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Dude2133

Dude2133 Ancient

After alot of thought i have decided to post this map , aka Mantis

originally this was going to be a spaceship but i got tired and put legs on it, and made a drop ship next to it to add the ability to play team games, i know they are not needed on aesthetic maps.

The map is setup for slayer,ctf,assault,VIP, and infection

Background

The Unsc forces have been tired of the scarab success and have decided to Build there version , but money was not an matter so it dominates the battlefield but unlucky the curouis Brute Dropship has came around to have a look .

Pictures
    [​IMG]

The overview of human scarab

[​IMG]

The human scarabs hog bay

[​IMG]

The human scarabs Control room

[​IMG]

The Brute/Covenant dropship

Other section

If you dont like the dropship tell me and constructive crtisim only, this map was designed and built by SIL3NTKANGAROO, have fun forgers , this is the second to last map on avalanche i will release because mythic is out tomorrow =], thats about it oh

and linky Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Have fun and remember its setup for slayer,ctf,bomb,vip and infection

2. redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Ancient

Nice map it isn't veary smooth though but no big deal. it's nice with the set up and the placement and weapons inside. ill try it out.

3. Vantier Raleigh

Vantier Raleigh Forerunner

The map is pretty good.
    However This has been done before and much better might i add.
    I like the fact that you attempted to make it playable.
    however it seems like in the process you left both the aesthetic's and the gameplay broken.
    If you would have simply focused on the Detail of the Mantis (scarab) im sure you could have made it look alot better.
    Having the aesthetics of the Scarab Look as good as possible is much more important then gameplay of the map. Especially since you did post this under Aesthetics.
    Next time keep this in mind, and also try to make something no one has ever done before.
    Make yours the first

PS. i like how you also added a background story, however u might want to try and read it yourself because it doesnt make any since to me lol

#3 Vantier Raleigh, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2010