Foundry Manifest (Help's on the way, right?)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by chrstphrbrnnn, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Vexrog

Vexrog Ancient

Finally somebody has used their brain! gametype wise this is what Infection was meant to be. You just revived my hope in that gametype.

2. FryTheSly

FryTheSly Ancient

me and my friends have a blast when playing this map.
    it feels exactly like LFD
    5/5
    i love it grrrrrrrrreat job :D

3. Samma93

Samma93 Ancient

looks great nice concept. Ive only looked at it alone though. il have a play with lots of people sometime soon.

4. iRaynne

iRaynne Ancient

Chris, can you make it so the pictures are available again? I really wanna see the screenshots, it seems like a great map.

5. P1 Press Start

P1 Press Start Ancient

I'm going to show this to my friends. We love infection but lately we have run out of original maps and games. This is perfect for us.

6. RRAAAAAWWWWWWWR

RRAAAAAWWWWWWWR Ancient

I played this map and it was EPIC! A fair balanced game and we only played with 6 people. The aethetics were great, the flow was awesome and we were always kept on our toes by the multiple ways the zombies were attacking us. The BR, while powerful, is limited and the only problem I had was with the lorry out back. People camped that with the BR.

However, they never could kill the boss zombie because they were trapped. Still ti was awesome, and I hope to see another map of this caliber!

7. X1BLACKOUT1X

X1BLACKOUT1X Ancient

I LOVE this map soooo much! I play it whenever I have a big enough group :D GREAT JOB!

8. Dak393

Dak393 Ancient

I am still playing this map and its still great when is the next part coming out and will it be on sandbox?

9. Organite

Organite Journalist

hey you, i've been waiting on manifest 2. I'm growing impatient. give in to my demands... please?

10. AGGRESSIVEGLORY

AGGRESSIVEGLORY Ancient

You know, I came across this map on Bungie.net some time ago and I said, eh, it's just another crappy spawn camping fat kid or something... so I didn't download it. But now I've read over all of your details and etc. and I am really anxious to download and try it out! Good Work the map looks amazing and the gametype looks like is actually GOOD! this IS infection. Not fat kid, not garbage man, not one shot kill camping, this is what infection should be.
    ~GLORY

11. Jellofish777

Jellofish777 Ancient

+ Original and innovative gameplay
    + Very cinematic experience
    + Balanced well
    + Great forging

- Campers exploit the truck and room before the rocket

Score: 9/10

12. lightsin017

lightsin017 Ancient

I remmber when this was on bungie Favs. Me and my friends always played this map but i think one of them never really liked the ending of the map but ethier way u did a really good job on it so rate: 5/5 :D

13. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

Well honestly..it's pretty much done..just not sure if we are going to release it. It was all sweenys work tbh, and we didn't have as many new things to bring to the table as we thought sandbox would offer. If we try to change too much with the gametype and playstyle people will hate it's differences, but if we keep it the same people will complain that it is the same old ****. So we have a dilemma, and ultimately we don't feel that Forge Hub will react the same to the second one. Really, we just don't want to let everyone down. So we are currently undecided with our plans.

14. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

But you've been undecided for like, 9 months.

15. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

No we were decided on making more we just never did. Now that one is almost done, we are undecided on whether it's good enough.

16. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

Suppose I'll quit my bitching.
    Don't spend forever deciding.
    Even if it's not breathtakingly godlike, it would be a nice addition to current 'haloween' parties.

17. Organite

Organite Journalist

Oh wow, i guess this necro-bumb was my doing... my bad.

That aside though, I loved this. It started an almost whole new genre of halo multiplayer and inspired me and countless other forgers to create these linear, campaign simulating maps that promote teamwork, strategy, and a somewhat-storyline. So to chrst and sweeny, I raise my glass.

I personally don't think the second would be a letdown, but release or not, that decision rests with you.

Hope that makes up a little for the bump

18. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

Naw you are cool on the necro's, we removed it. As long as it is a legit post you won't be infracted, regardless of time.