Manhattan

Discussion in 'WIP - Works In Progress' started by PhantomStrike, Jul 30, 2012.

1. PhantomStrike

PhantomStrike Forerunner

:mad:MANHATTAN:mad:

[​IMG]

Manhattan began right after my late discovery of the 1v1 Final Forge Tournament and I hadn't done much work in the community because of some games besides Halo I have been playing.
    I have spent about 1 month on and off working on the map with a little revision here and there, but, at the point about this is that with such little time to get a lot of work in, it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but, with the place I'm at I am willing to let it try out now and here is the so far works. I plan to comeback sometime in the coming months to revise it before Halo 4 arrives.
    The map came at first was going to be a remake of the Call of Duty: Black Ops's Nuketown, but, it quickly became realized that it did not match the look of futuristic Halo and some asthetics were not appliable to the backstory or just made the map uncomfortable.
    The map was than switched over to the idea of anEnergy Projector Testing Lab in a UNSC Bunker after the Human-Covenant War. That brought it to where it is now, with its multiple kill/plasma ball cannons like those on the Covenant Ships.
    There is a download link at the bottom of the post.
    Feel free to try it and leave Comments and Suggestions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    CAN YOU FIND THE FACE IN THE KILL BALL!?!

ACTION PICTURES
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THANKS TO:​

zays130 (Red Spartan)
    AssassinNinja88
    ANTISPARTAN
    Mr Piffles 259​

[​IMG]
    There is the MOOSE FACE!!!!​

#1 PhantomStrike, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. MacoroniMayorTOFU

MacoroniMayorTOFU Promethean

I cannot see much of the map with some of the screenshots you took. I don't get the random kill ball. I do like the variation with the pieces you used....if you haven't noticed there is not much too say from the looks of your screeshot and discription.

3. PhantomStrike

PhantomStrike Forerunner

Sorry was in a rush to post the pictures so I didn't have time for a overview. Thanks I guess...

4. MacoroniMayorTOFU

MacoroniMayorTOFU Promethean

Get the thread fixed as soon as possible I would like to see more of the map.

5. NlBBS

NlBBS Forerunner

His thread doesn't need "fixed". If you want to see everything about the map, download it.

6. RoboArtist

RoboArtist Forerunner

[​IMG]

It looks really bumpy in some places, and the structure/layout doesnt look very thought-out

#6 RoboArtist, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  7. PhantomStrike

PhantomStrike Forerunner

If its really that bad you could help a little by describing what parts need to be modified.