Manhattan Project

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Mr Pringles24, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mr Pringles24

Mr Pringles24 Ancient

This is my third finished Grifball court and the first one that felt worthy enough to post onto ForgeHub. The court is the actual size of the Vanilla Grifball courts you see in Matchmaking currently, from the smooth walls to the spawn placements. Also you may like the ceiling. You may want to touch it, but it was forged outside and above the natural ceiling. There maybe some places you can touch but it's not likely. If you like the court, rating would be appreciated on bungie.net! Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

2. firedrone8

firedrone8 Forerunner

looks very nice. why did you choose to make it above the boundary?
    andyways it is very clean, and my favorite part is how the back wall has the noble team emblem on it. well, pretty much

3. xsxSilveRxsx

xsxSilveRxsx Forerunner

Did you call it Manhatten because it looks like New York City cuz I dont really get the name?

4. jpeazer

jpeazer Forerunner

the Manhatten project is the atomic bomb. i really get what it has to do with bombs except for the curved celling. Beside that i love griffball nice map

5. Ociee

Ociee Forerunner

Even from just the ONE picture you posted I already know its gonna be good, I can clearly seee you put alot of time into making those designs, they can get tricky at times but it looks like you forged them flawlessly, funny name too lol

6. killenjoke

killenjoke Forerunner

hmm, ive seen this somewhere before, lol, yeah, this is a good map. and the manhattan project comes from another grifball player known as drmanhattan, also the manhattan project was not the atomic bomb, it was the facility the researches (including einstein) and the project itself, as in the ability to harness atomic energy into an explosive ordinance, or an energy source, they worked in hangars alot, hey dont hangars have curved ceilings, go figure.

7. Mr Pringles24

Mr Pringles24 Ancient

Hi killenjoke lol! But yeah currently I'm reforging parts of this to make it suitable for MM with the help of NOKYARD and this here killenjoke! The name comes from what killenjoke said as well. Glad you like it so far.