Man has 36 WoW accounts. Raids by himself.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fiery, Oct 12, 2008.

1. fiery

fiery Ancient

2. stin10

stin10 Ancient

wow, this guy is the biggest loser i've ever seen, just looking a his computers is hilarious, i wonder how he works all 36 of them at once though.

3. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

That is just messed up. What a waste of money. The cost for the computers, joysticks, and accounts must be overwhelming. Must be hard to control all of them at once. What a nerd.

4. Soldier62994

Soldier62994 Ancient

His characters are all the same, his mice proublably work on more than one computer

5. Nightfire

Nightfire Ancient

the guy probably works for microsoft or something or some computer company and gets a discount for all those comps, but that is a large amount of money right there. that would suck if someone broke into his house, the robber would be like, "Holy **** Jackpot!"

Jimbodawg likes this.
  6. desert elite

desert elite Ancient

Omg thats no life right there look at all those laptops and moniters thats horrible this guys a world of war craft addict he will be like Cartman "mom toilet!!!"

7. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

I bet he makes more money than you ever will tbh

8. EGP

EGP Ancient

Yes that is a great waste of money just on a game.
    Wow ya he is going to get real far in life lol
    I wonder how much money it all costs lol

9. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

*WOOSH* Just went over your head.

He has the money to buy those computers + monitors + game and xpac + monthly fee. Something tells me he probably has a great job already. And it's obviously a hobby he enjoys, people always pour money into hobbies. gg

@people wondering how he does it, there are programs that he puts on each computer that will follow the keys pressed on on keyboard. He just sets up all the characters to have the same skills on the same keys.

X5 likes this.
  10. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Well at least hes happy......

If I ever get WoW, I'm totally owning this guy

11. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

Lulz at Everquest under one of the computers.

12. idiotninja

idiotninja Ancient

This guy is insane! I wish I had all those monitors and computers, but my computer will probably out perform all those separately. Still that's a lot of money!

13. Squiiddish

Squiiddish Ancient

I call shenanigans. This is a fake. My Photoshop sense is tingling...

First off, with the micromanaging necessary for raids in WoW, it is NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE for someone to run a raid singlehandedly. It's just not doable. Secondly, I don't think anyone in the world has the capability to multitask to the degree that they could keep tabs on all their characters at once. And finally, there's just no way. There's jsut no... damn... way...

14. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

if he took into account all the computers he needs to run 36 accounts im sure its more than $5700

15. X5

X5 Ancient

Wow, I literally choked on water I was drinking when I saw the computer set-up. Sure, the title alone shocked me, but damn, I wish I had his money.

I agree whole heartedly with FBU, this guy obviously is capable of getting outside of his house and earning a more than decent income, because could you afford that? No, I think not. Besides, this guy has to get off his ass and make lunch for an entire raid group on WoW! Can you make a sandwhich that can feed 36 shaman? I think not.

16. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

Whatever that guy's job is, I want it.

Amazingly, I think they're all HP.

17. Steeveness

Steeveness Ancient

I have WOW though I gave up, the graphics suck to bad for me to take it seriously my opinion sucks I know... I know... :p

18. V

V Ancient

Hmmmmm............. for what its worth, mad props on being able to successfully control 36 different characters. Thats gotta take SOME skill. That man could pull off world (of warcraft; for all you south park fans) domination in that room of his lol.

19. The NilZ

The NilZ Ancient

That is too funny!
    Is that real?

20. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

I think there is a bit more to this story..36 accounts?? Raids by himself? Item/gold shop? If he was, he could make a pretty penny. Not to sure how this/bots work with wow, but D2, people got rich off this ****.

FBU you seem defensive of WoW, do you play? Though like you said, he obviously has something else in his life, though I must admit thats a little much..