Magnormas

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Larry Tanng, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Larry Tanng

Larry Tanng Forerunner

Named by Avery Johnson, this ancient structure and it's mysteries were lost in the destruction of Halo.
    Magnormas is an enormous arena style map, good for big team battles, and a great map for snipers. Magnormas is compatible with all game modes except race and invasion. There's a portal in the basement that you can only get to by boat(mongoose) or jetpack, that has a 50% chance of leading you to a falcon(team) or banshee(ffa). Enjoy!

Also check out the new remixed version of this map called AXIS CITY, the new updated version of my first map HALO-VANIA 2.0, and my invasion map MONTANA INVASION.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1 Larry Tanng, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. TwiiCe

TwiiCe Forerunner

I somehow feel that the colluseum walls shouldn't been there..
    I think it kinda ruins the map..
    But thats my opinion, I like the way you added two levels with a huge walkway all around the map. Have you watched the forging tutorials?

goodluck!

3. Larry Tanng

Larry Tanng Forerunner

Thanks. I wandered about the walls too, but I added them to emphasise the size of the map and make it feel like a huge indoor stucture. I thought the map looked messy before I added them. My original idea was to make the Death Star from Star Wars, but in order to get it round enough, it would take up too much budget. lol..

#3 Larry Tanng, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  4. opiewon

opiewon Forerunner

Brand new reach map. Plus 1 secret map.

hello fellow gamers, i have found the 2 perfect maps so far. I invite you to play and enjoy each one . Now i am a long time gamer and it takes a lot of skill and talent to impress even me. Although i do know a great map when i play one, and these two maps are outstanding in every way.
    on the magnormous map the creator has made the best use of the water boat trick. It will leave you saying wow!! How the creator did this trick is excellent , i must say. so enjoy yourself and play on !!

5. DissYraiN

DissYraiN Forerunner

Wow, this map has only 2 downloads. It looks pretty good...

6. Larry Tanng

Larry Tanng Forerunner

I know, right. People really need to download it and take a look around, and not just go by the pictures.

7. Xrift

Xrift Forerunner

It's part of my queue right now, gonna check it out once i get on my xbox.
    By telling from the pictures, it looks great for 16 players.