Machinima Voice Actors Needed!

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by CampfireStory, Jan 21, 2012.

1. CampfireStory

CampfireStory Promethean

Hey everyone my group, is looking for a few people that would like to do some major voice roles for are machinima series and a lot of people that would like to do some minor characters! Right now we need one human to be casted and one elite.

I am not a little kid trying to pull off crap. Actually my team and I are moving into Season 2 of our machinima series Campfire Stories. (Name really doesn't fit anymore) We are in some dire need of some voice actors so we can start releasing some videos! Anyways here are the main characters available:

The Elite's name is Shakari and he is somewhat of an assistant to the Elite Genral in the series!

Les is a a rude, solo, type of guy. He's not nice to someone he doesn't know or likes and he is really rough around the edges.

If you are interested in either of these characters or minor characters please PM me on here or feel free to send me and email at:
    Parksterb4@gmail.com

Thanks and hope to be working with some of you soon!

2. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

Moved To Halo:Reach Screenshots & Videos.

3. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

You would probably get more activity if you provided examples of previous work lol.

4. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

Will we get money?

5. BarredGenie

BarredGenie Promethean

I might do Les's voice

6. ryana1998

ryana1998 Forerunner

Ill try out...message me or add me xDeadly Godx