Lygophobia v2.1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by evan12075, Jul 27, 2008.

1. II AceMasta II

II AceMasta II Ancient

Evan i have to say when i played this yesterday it aroused me :p. This is an amazing map. I love the aesthetics how come you should post this in not the next Midnight Madness Contest but the week after it is supposed to be for objectives i think.

You would probably own me in that one i might post Power Core if i can.

2. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

WHoa there masta! lol. anyway, i may post this for the next contest if FFT doesn't have a map. im still kinda worried about some parts of the map... idk, i guess i need the feedback tho. anyway, my next map is lookin good and IMO, it will blow lygophobia out of the water. It's a lot bigger, it will actually be able to support the Ghost, it looks like it will provide some intense gameplay for objective games. so i hope i can get it done by next week!

3. II AceMasta II

II AceMasta II Ancient

Sweet dude i can't wait to see it will you show me sometime when i get on. Just shoot an invite my way :D. Also dont forget to check out my new competitive map Conduit.

4. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

well, there was a couple breaks in v2 of this map, i had my buddy Buddhacrane (breaker of da maps) go through the map and he found 2 breaks, (i gave him an early version that had a break i had already fixed) so i went through and fixed 'em up. so DL v2.1 if you are weary of the breaks in the map. this will most likely be the final version unless any major faults or breaks are found. thank you everybody who has supported so far and i hope i get more supporters soon.

5. II AceMasta II

II AceMasta II Ancient

Well i hope you do too :p with 2,000 views this deserves some notice. Im behind you all the way.

6. Mental

Mental Ancient

I really liked the look of this map when i was helping Buddha break it on the different versions. LoL but i hope you fixed up everything that he showed you. The fallen Pillar looks really cool also and makes for a different kind of gameplay in that area.

7. DeadeyeForge

DeadeyeForge Ancient

Nice map 5/5 for looks because I haven't played it yet but wow. Almost every object I saw on the ground was morphed into the ground. Nice, looks like a lot of time was put into this map. Great job dude. I definately will to play on this.

8. hockeyplaya39

hockeyplaya39 Ancient

this map owns love it great everything 5/5 perfect

9. II AceMasta II

II AceMasta II Ancient

I hope this gets featured evan put a lot of work into this map. Believe me I know.... Keep up the great work evan!

10. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

Don't forget me ¨>: (
    PFFTH. you should submit it for MMG instead, traitor! /end of sarcasm.

Will you get a game on v2 going some time? I want to try the new sentinel beam in-game.

11. KingxCloud

KingxCloud Ancient

This looks really well made! I like the idea of the tower being destroyed! DL for me! I'll come back and rate!

12. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

lol, sozzy viper... you were the FIRST one to break my map =P

anyway, FINALLY, this may very well be the final version now, FOR SURE. unless i find any MAJOR spawn problems. Im sorry that i keep on making new versions everyday, but i found new faults everyday. and thanks to buddha i believe i have blocked off EVERY SINGLE break in the map. that's right, the map is buddha proofed, probably a 99.9% chance you wont be able to get out of my map.

Along with testing the breaking problem, i wanted to test out the spawns. well i did a little tweaking here and there and the spawns are starting to feel pretty nice. i wouldn't say perfect, it's pretty hard to get perfect spawns on a foundry map, but the spawn system is pretty darn good now.

I suggest EVERYBODY download this latest version as it has the best gameplay and no breakability

Also, i made my own CTF gametype. i haven't gotten to test it very much, so you may DL if you want, but i warn you, it might not play so great.

Thanks for all the supporters and especially Buddhacrane, HLG Viper, and TEEEEEABAGGER. These guys were very helpful in finding gameplay issues and breaks in the map.

13. zero inx

zero inx Ancient

I love the elegant looking structures! The design of this entire map is just pure quality and extremely original. definitely a 5/5

14. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

thanks... im really upset with the outcome im getting after releasing my latest version... people really need to download it to get the best out of the map... im aware that people ARE downloading this version, but i haven't gotten ANY gameplay feedback from a forge hub member yet, and that REALLY disappoints me. i thought i would get some elaborate feedback from some of the more known members, but the only real elaborate comment i got so far was from linubix...

I REALLY need to know how this latest version plays cus i want to know if it will be my final version.

15. haloforger1

haloforger1 Ancient

You are a real forger

16. LEGION

LEGION Ancient

I love the fallen pillar and the way u put the trash bins in the mid thats great when creating a map do u preplan or does it all just flow while your making it

again great job