Lygophobia v2.1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by evan12075, Jul 27, 2008.

1. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

i use almost all of the forging 101 techniques... except merging immovable objects... which i plan to do in my next map! thanks man.

thanks for the comment, i gave you +rep you may have noticed. mostly because i liked how you actually downloaded before commenting. thanks for the nice comment, and be weary of more forgegasms in the future ; D

well i wouldn't say its perfect... but ehh, thanks. lol.

grrr... spam....

grrr... spam...

thanks. like i said before, im experimenting with movable geometry a lot. in my next map, the destructible feature should have a really big impact on gameplay. at least more than my other destructible towers.

i did, it took a lot of time from my social life guys. and if i take time out of my social life, i better get something in return from my nerd life. and actually, i believe there is one way out of the map... it will be fixed in v2. but i will not be starting a v2 until i get some more feedback on gameplay so i know what to fix.

2. Ryan. K.

Ryan. K. Ancient

I think your post is spam.

3. Ryan. K.

Ryan. K. Ancient

This map looks awesome, love the fallen pillar, it must've took you some time to get it right.
    The map looks like it plays well, some parts are a bit messed up, but that is just a minor fault.

4. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

well i got to go and play a game of slayer on this map yesterday, and thought id come back and report my thoughts, the gameplay was great, and the destructable area seemed to be a nice touch. its good you added an area that you cant actually get to (the turret spawn) because this causes gameplay features like, inaccesable high grounds (like the pit). i do remember seing the pillar from flux, and was wondering how you pulled off making it on its side, and the structure that houses the power drain reminds me of an airplane. this map is one everyone should download and try for themselves.

5. xbrokenxangelx

xbrokenxangelx Ancient

wow this was totally amazing. i like the idea of a destroyable tower.

6. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

I think your post is spam.

some parts a bit messed up? um, how would you know that. you haven't even played it yet from what i know...

Great, someone actually played a game and came back, that usually never happens. lol. anyway, JW, how much players did were in the slayer game?

also, i would like to stress that the turret walkway IS accessible, most people dont notice it though. you know those little lips that jut out on the sides of the garage door? all you do is jump on to one of those then up to the walkway. it's pretty simple actually.

And i would like to let you know that i made that airplane structure just for you =D. lol jk. you like airplanes tho i see?

but thanks for the good feedback/ comment dude. i would give you +rep but i already did =D

so does everyone else, put a little more depth into you comment. you might get a warning, as you can see a lot of other people had similar comments to yours and received warnings on this thread. some people also received infractions...

7. Paulie Walnuttz

Paulie Walnuttz Ancient

The map looks really well made from the pics, you did a wonderful job with geomerging and interlocking. I really like the fallen pillar, i shall download and play a match on it and get back to you, it should play great, awesome job.

8. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

thanks paulie, i hope you can play it soon, i REALLY need some feedback because im planning on a v2.

9. Aultin

Aultin Ancient

I just have one question to ask. How the crap did you not run out of items? This map looks perfect.

10. H3C x Nevz

H3C x Nevz Ancient

I'm eager to try this out in my next Custom, looks solid. Anything other than Slayer you find fun?

11. TheSwamp015

TheSwamp015 Ancient

wow, awesome map this looks GREAT! 10/10 nice work

12. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

amazing asectics and lots of map.very nicely done.

13. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

v2 now up for DL!

actually, I did run out of items =(

well i havent had a chance to play much on the newer version. But Multi-Flag should be fun, as well as flag rally.

no comment...

thanks, i worked hard to on making every aesthetic touch beautiful

14. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

this is such a good map 10/10 i love it so much really well forged

15. Ragnarok04

Ragnarok04 Ancient

Nice map dude. Fantastically designed, I'll dl it soon ans give it a look. 5/5

16. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

you know the more i lookat this map the more i like it it is just an amazingly well done map. i shall honor it with a very seldomly done download.

17. Forge|Designer|C13

love the 4 dumpsters merged with the 2 box's

18. sgt.pepper

sgt.pepper Ancient

good map i see a ot of good mergin and geomergin great job ill dla asap

19. Furry

Furry Guest

OMG!

Its like you combined every map dream of mine into one. The spiraling tunnel/ramp. The falling pillar. The destructible towers. WHATS THERE NOT TO LOVE!?!

This is truly epic, I'll come back with a full review after gameplay. It truly looks amazing.

ITs even your first post! WTF?! This has to be wrong...

Its too go to be true...

20. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

spamzors
    ehh, almost spamzors... if you actually come back and give me feedback, that would be great.

yes, the common forge hub person comments just to get their post up and doesnt even DL... all those people are poopheads, and you my friend. are NOT a poophead =D

can you please add a little umph into your posts? not only is it spam, but it was a boring comment to read...

if you DL, like i said, please come back with feedback later. that would mean your not a spammer

lol, i've never seen any of your maps, i'll have to take a look at them.

but anyway, you may be a little confused... i've posted a lot of maps here on FH and as i can see... im an askar and a senior member

so i have to give you one of these... o_O