Lunar_Chronicle

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Mallet, May 16, 2008.

1. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Mallet, when are you ever going to post a map that's NOT groundbreakingly awesome?! I remember when you released this map, I was all like "dammit he finished his before mine!!" and it motivated me to get Interrobang completely finished. Thanks for that kick in the pants. xD

Regardless, this remains the most structurally beautiful map on Blackout, and definitely the most innovative. Your skill with hills and curves is beyond my feeble mind's ability to comprehend.

Hyperbole aside, you are a truly skilled Forger and deserve the respect of everyone else in this community, and definitely Bungie Favorites status. Now don't beat me to my next "groundbreaking idea," mmkay? :p

2. Camoflaug

Camoflaug Ancient

reminds me of interobang for somereason... which is a god thing i like the map.

3. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

map looks awesome, with a sweet layout, and crazy interlocking. im a battle rifle fan, and i wish there was one, but i could care less with a map of this awesomeness.

4. Felipe dos

Felipe dos Ancient

I like both this and Interrobang quite a lot. And that means something because I'm actually great friends with Debo37.
    But you know what'd be awesomer than awesome?!?1!?!?
    A map with Lunar Chronicle on one side and Interrobang on the other. CAN WE GET A MODDER IN HERE?!

P.S. Sorry if I left a bit of a nippy reply on the Bungie thread.