Lotus

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Organite, Jan 8, 2013.

?

What do you think about Lotus?

1. Not my style.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Okay.

3.3%
  3. Average.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good.

36.7%
  5. Great.

60.0%
  1. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I took a look at this awhile ago. It's a very nice map. Congrats guys.

2. unoverrated

unoverrated Legendary

Well this was a surprise for me to see. Did not except this at all. Thanks for all the love. I haven't forged in a good month almost now, but this certainly might just give me some new inspiration. Thanks all!!!

<3

3. Zombievillan

Zombievillan Ancient

Well now that I've checked this out, late I know. I dig it a lot. It's a smooth layout with several height differences that aren't crazy drastic. I've yet to play it since Ive yet to play a single custom game in h4 but I'm sure it's fun. I will say that my only complaint is the lack of angles in the map. Almost every turn and ramp moves at 90 degree angles. Though I understand with the constraints of the horrible palette we have. Even with that you guys did a great job with the different floor texture & mixing it up. Overall I am well pleased with this map, good job guys.

4. WALDO the lemon

WALDO the lemon Legendary

You called.

I haven't been forging a lot recently but I'll try to be a little more active over here and at THC. You haven't seen the last of me.

5. Mangochestnut

Mangochestnut Promethean

Excellent map, i wish they had kept this map on gb as the v1 settings maps. *cough* replace abandon with this map *cough*