Looking for people to help me make a stand off map

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by DonkeyHimer, Jan 25, 2008.

1. DonkeyHimer

DonkeyHimer Ancient

Now I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this, I'm still reading through the rules, so mods can move this to any section that it'd be more fit at.

I have realized that there haven't been many stand off maps created yet, so I'm looking for some partners that can help me make a good stand off map. What I'm trying to create is a map that takes use of the standoff map land, and doesn't take place mid-air. The reasoning for this is because I don't want to make an every-day-mid-air-map that would be able to take place on any map. Just post here or send me a message on DonkeyHimer.

2. ShapedTerror

ShapedTerror Ancient

yo ill help ya make, i aint the best in the world but ill do ya a deal.
    if i help you make me a standoff map, can u help me make a foundry map??

WB ShapedTerror < me gamertag

3. Ufochaser42

Ufochaser42 Ancient

Someone already did this. They made a great stand off map, used stand off map land, it wasn't in the air... Who was it...? Let me think... Oh yah! It was BUNGIE. You are describing the map Standoff without any changes. What do you want to change about Standoff? More details on your idea might help people decide whether or not they would like to help you. So what specific changes would you like to make on your version of Standoff?