Looking for Expert Forger

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by ZeroBacardi, Aug 10, 2009.

1. ZeroBacardi

ZeroBacardi Ancient

in search of an expert forger to help me with some 1 on 1 tips and what not just msg me on h3 if you're down, GT is D4 Survivor

2. used man

used man Ancient

I am not an expert, but I'm fairly good and would be glad to help.

3. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

what do you need help with? i cant tell you on halo, because im going for 2 weeks, but i can pm you help here on fh.

4. Khala Warrior55

Khala Warrior55 Ancient

im not expert i kno all the forging stuff so im pretty good

5. deathstroke

deathstroke Ancient

I asked an expert forger for help over a day ago and nobody has even responded. This makes me so mad.

6. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

I don't really think I could give you any useful tips(I've never made a slayer map save conquest before... and I only have a basic understanding of good spawn point placement), you can add my GT and I could probably help you in the forging process itself if you want, I can do all of the advanced techniques and stuff.. Do you have an actual layout planned? Maybe if you gave me an idea of what it is I could throw some ideas your way. I'm no good with layout.

#6 Rifte, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  7. deathstroke

deathstroke Ancient

Maybe you could help me. Can you make a not quite to-scale UNSC Frigate (like Forward Unto Dawn)? I wanted to have your idea of drop pods as well as a hangar deck and other rooms. Think you can help?
    I would help of course. Just send me a friend request if you do want to help.

#7 deathstroke, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  8. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

lol that's waaay too big of a project for me right now sorry. I've tried it, but in the end gave up. If you were to have the ODST drop pods, then it'd have to be underneath the skybubble meaning that you need to have everything float. That's a **** load of saving/quiting. If you wanted to do this... then I suggest that you make a big flat area just underneath the skybubble out of say walls or blocks so you can make the ship easier on a flat surface. I'll help you every once in a while, like with the drop pod and getting it to work or even ship design, but between the 1v1 tourny and another big forging project...

#8 Rifte, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  9. deathstroke

deathstroke Ancient

I didn't think you could help me anyways. Just thought I'd ask. All I really need help with is the ship. I can make your drop pods, just not as good.