Looking for assistance.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Flingtoe, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Flingtoe

Flingtoe Ancient

Here's the story. I spent many hours putting together what I feel is a pretty good Sandbox variant, capable of holding up well in both slayer and objective game types, and now its totally useless due to a spawn point issue which I have do idea how to fix, despite my hours of attempting the last couple days. So, basically I am looking for someone willing to either help me attempt to fix the spawn problem, or help me rebuild a working replica of my broken map. Feel free to check out the map to see if its worth your time Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details
    Take a look and let me know what you think. All constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. Contact me or send a friend request to GT: Flingtoe if you are interested in helping.

2. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

whats not working with them?
    I don't have time to help you online, but I can try to help you through here.

3. Flingtoe

Flingtoe Ancient

progress

Thanks for trying to help, but the problem has been solved. I have to give xXJiMbOjAmXx all the credit for fixing all the issues. He even was cool enough to teach a rookie forger a few things. Thanks again.