Looking for a Set Designer.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Jaymz, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Jaymz

Jaymz Forerunner

We are currently looking for cast and crew for the upcoming machinima Halo Reach: Wolf Team. It's an action machinima depicting the efforts of a small squad of Spartans known as Wolf Team.

Currently Auditioning for

Jerome: He is the comic relief for the team. He's badass doesn't really care how strong his enemy is and always has something smart to say.

Francis: He is the team Sniper. He's calm and collected and always follows orders. If you need someone to get the job done he's your man.

Janice: She's the teams medic-engineer. Without her you can't get into a firefight. She sometimes questions orders but it's usually for a good reason. Her and Kurt have some past history that will be revealed later in Season 1.

Body Extras:
    Rebels 1-10

Crew: Set Designer, Costume Designer, Script Supervisor. Anyone with Film experience.
    We have a professional group heading this machinima so we expect the same.
    IN TERMS OF SET DESIGNER YOU WOULD DESIGN SETS AND WHAT NOT BASED ON THE SCRIPT I GIVE YOU!

If you are interested in auditioning. Send me private message or the gamertag Telic a message on XBL. Or just reply back to this.

Regards,
    Jaymz Johnson- Se7in Sins Productions

2. Kacklin Fool

Kacklin Fool Ancient

Hey i wouldnt mind trying out for your set designer. Im decent at forge but i never have a muse of focus so they end up un finished and incomplete. I think an objective and a deadline would hep me out alot.

3. charliezulublue

charliezulublue Ancient

I would try to forge the sets, what exactly would you need done?

4. ryukage19

ryukage19 Forerunner

i could do this. any maps i seem to make have more emphasis on asthetics than gameplay.
    what kinda stuff we talking about here?

5. artifact123

artifact123 Forerunner

Can i be a rebel? As long as i don't have to speak and just fight i would like to be in.
    My GT is: oscarvdhooft

EDIT: I can maybe be assistant costume designer. This means armor doesn't it?

#5 artifact123, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  6. FlamingArmadillo

FlamingArmadillo Forerunner

I can design sets, and I'd gladly help out and be a rebel.

7. Atik

Atik Ancient

If you have any named rebels that play a role; I would love to be one of them.

With Jerome and 'smart,' do you mean 'smart-@ss' or 'intelligent?' I could try out for him.