Longshore Revealed

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Forge Monster, Oct 25, 2008.

1. E93

E93 Guest

lawlawlawl

2. Wingsofhalo

Wingsofhalo Ancient

This is not long shore. Someone on Bungie.net was working on "Custom Halo 3 Maps NOT FORGE" for awhile. It was just a concept 3-D Model of an idea for a map.

3. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

I'm going to make a bungie name secondary account and see if I get respected :)

lol jk

Hmm, wouldn't bungie making a map off someone elses designs cause a bit of controversy. I suppose if they asked him and he said alright, but than thats taking the risk he'd leak. If they didn't, theyd run the risk of him kickin up a ****-fit and causing them a while lot of trouble.

4. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

It's believable, but these sketches could be done by anyone. I'm thinkin longshore will be more similar to the beach on last resort mixed with kashykk on swbf2. Ah yes that makes me nostalgic

5. EGP

EGP Ancient

That actually looks like a very nice map but there seems like there is too much water. I wonder what happens if you get near it drown or not allowed hmm.

ya its fake tho

6. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

Nah, these are fake. Sorry guys. I saw this thread on Bungie.net. The guy made the map using a program of some sort. He said it should be included in the Mythic map pack. I haven't seen the thread for a while. It probably died.

7. Transactionzero

Transactionzero Ancient

Read what I just quoted. This guy has been working on this project for some time now with quite a bit of following. I happen to stumble upon that topic many months ago. It would be cool if bungie did make this guys map.

8. E93

E93 Guest

Read the entire thread.
    It's SketchUp dude.

9. redearth

redearth Ancient

Not exactly fake. Some members were planning a community map, and those are some pictures from what it would be like. It was just members map, and some speculate that longshore will be the community made map. But it's not definate.

10. nitrotomato

nitrotomato Ancient

I've seen this. It's a sketch of a map idea a guy made on the bungie forums, for a water map. Sorry guys, not legit.