Introduction Long Time Visitor Turned Member

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Supa Chigga, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Supa Chigga

Supa Chigga Forerunner

Hello ForgeHub!

I have been a constant visitor to your site for the past two years or so, downloading all of the awesome maps for Halo 3 and now Halo Reach. I finally decided to make a profile and join the community!

I was never a big forger in Halo 3, and although I try to forge in Halo Reach, I cannot figure out how to work the gametypes in the game. I hope to learn how here.

I used to host about 10 custom games every weekend on Halo 3, using the awesome games from here. I got hundreds of people wanting to play with me, and I owe it to the awesome forgers here.

However, since school has gotten much more time consuming, and my responsibilities have expanded in my daily life, I have less time for Halo Reach or my Xbox. I hope to find some truly great maps and gametypes that are timeworthy.

Finally, I wanted to ask if my signature is appropriate. I will happily change it if it breaks any rules.

2. Hello there good sir, congratulations on becoming a full-time member. As we all know, getting familiar with the rules is a must if you have not read it when signing up, which you should have, shame on you if you didn't [Just Kidding]. If you need help Forging, check out this. But anyways, welcome to Forgehub, have a nice stay here in this |WONDERFUL| community, almost choked there for a minute, but I'm fine now. Just kidding about the "Choked" part.

- iiNFamous452​