Foundry LiveWire V2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by spncr204, Apr 2, 2009.

1. spncr204

spncr204 Ancient

LiveWire V2 is a close-mid range map with many features like elevators and sniper towers. This map took a lot of time to make and I hope you enjoy it! Check out my youtube video for pictures. I will also have them posted on this thread. (First version of this map made it nowhere sooooo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzwTKKtHfcU

Heres the Map Varient link:
    Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

Here are some Screenshots:

Close-Quarters ground level of the Center Piece:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Mid-Ranged second level:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Elevator (there are two)
    [​IMG][/URL]

Overview:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Spawn Base for Team Slayer games:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Sniper Tower B (there is another one 'A'):
    [​IMG][/URL]

Please DL and ENJOY! :)

To answer some questions:
    1. to think about it now, there was not much interlocking but it all still runs smooth
    2. there are mini-structures on the ground level but you cannot see them from the screen shots
    3. i will try to fix the youtube link if it isnt working

#1 spncr204, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. SM3JAY

SM3JAY Ancient

The gameplay is centered in the main structure of the map. But what about the bottom floor in between the structures around the map. I don't know to me it seemed a little open and kind-of like you left something out. But still nice layout and great map!!!

3. oDannyKellyo

oDannyKellyo Ancient

There wasn't a lot of screenshots but im sure the map will be good. It was distracting looking at URL] at the side of the screenshots. Overall I think its a good post :D (assuming it is your first post).

4. Gremlins

Gremlins Ancient

Your link to your youtube vid doesnt seem to be working. But from your screenshots, it looks like it could be fun. I don't see any interlocking, so maybe you'll want to interlock so it looks cleaner and runs smoother. No dl from me, but this map does look good :)

5. Darkness Seeping

gameplay and map in center looks good but sorrounding needs more forging. The ground is bare and cover is scarce in the bases (/or where people spawn). It looks like there could be spawn killing, is there?

And tell us the weapons, equipment and grenades on the map pls

Also, is any of this interlox, because if not this is pretty good for none and go here to learn how

#5 Darkness Seeping, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  6. Remii

Remii Ancient

This map is very nicely done. There are many pathways for people to get lost in =), The elevators are a nice touch to get that quick assassination on someone =)
    9/10 (more interlocking)