Lights Out

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Skitsofrentic, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Skitsofrentic

Skitsofrentic Ancient

I have been working on this one for a while, actually I should say that I haven't worked on it for a while, but I started it up again and just finished so I thought I should throw it up here.
    Anyways, its an infection map on Sandbox. Lighting effects make it near dark, and almost impossible to see the zombies, who have poor camo, unless they get really close. Zombies start with swords, of course, and humans start with
    Shottys and Pistols, with fair amounts of ammo. Humans and zombies run the same speed and have the same gravity, but the humans do not have radar, like the zombies do. Becomes dark after ten seconds, giving the humans to have a little time to set up while the zombies make their way towards the crypt entry.
    Made for the Stalker Game Type, where you have one zombie and the rest humans, plus all the stuff I mentioned above.
    This is with the lights on
    [​IMG]
    This is with the lights off
    [​IMG]
    Action Shots
    In the Lunge
    [​IMG]
    Got the zombie
    [​IMG]
    Trying to set up before the lights are out
    [​IMG]

Download Lights Out
    Download Stalker

#1 Skitsofrentic, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  2. Demonic Bunnies

Demonic Bunnies Ancient

An interesting concept, but if you want more downloads you might need more pictures than that, maybe some action shots.

3. speciaIkayy

speciaIkayy Ancient

i love the idea but this map seems a bit simple.what i would like to see is more pictures such as action shots to really give a idea of what the map is like during gameplay.it seems you have something good going here but im just not feeling it.